Roasted Pumpkin Salad with chopped spinach, walnuts, pumpkin seeds, pomegranate arils, creamy blue cheese, and drizzled with a savory olive oil dressing. This delicious and easy recipe is a fall favorite!
Don’t throw your decor pumpkins away after October! Instead, make this easy and delicious Roasted Pumpkin Salad with them for a healthy fall recipe. It’s loaded with fall flavors, but without the guilt! Crunchy, creamy, savory, a touch of sweet, and loaded with nutrition. It’s perfect if you’re craving comfort food but want to stay on track with healthy eating!
This salad is perfect for on-the-go lunches, easy dinners, and a great side dish for fall gatherings that will impress your guests!
RELATED: Simple Green Goodness Chickpea Salad
Here’s what you need for this Roasted Pumpkin Salad
- Roasted pumpkin – follow this recipe for an easy way to roast pumpkin! Keep them in the fridge for throwing on this salad.
- Spinach – chopped for the best texture!
- Pumpkin Seeds
- Pomegranate Arils (or dried cranberries)
- Blue Cheese (or goat cheese)
- Olive Oil
- Salt/Pepper (to taste)
TIP: Get the best ingredients for delicious, healthy salads at Thrive Market for 25% off!
What to pair this Roasted Pumpkin Salad with:
This salad is actually pretty hearty and great on it’s own! The walnuts, pumpkin seeds, and blue cheese provide protein while the olive oil gives the salad healthy fats and carbs. However, you may want to pair this salad with organic chicken or turkey! Here are a few ideas:
If you decide to pair this salad with chicken or turkey, be sure to purchase it from Butcher Box to get the highest quality organic meat. Here’s a coupon for $20 off and our full review of Butcher Box if you’re interested in learning more!
More healthy fall recipes you’ll love:
- Creamy Pumpkin Pasta
- Quinoa & Mushroom Stuffed Acorn Squash
- Mexican Quinoa Stuffed Butternut Squash
- Pumpkin Curry Soup
Roasted Pumpkin Salad
- Chop the spinach and place in a salad bowl.
- Add in roasted pumpkin slices, walnuts, pumpkin seeds, and blue cheese.
- Drizzle olive oil over the entire salad.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Toss the salad, serve, and enjoy!