Sweet, delicious, healthy Banana Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Muffins that are an all-time favorite! Perfect as a quick and easy to make morning breakfast or snack. These oatmeal muffins are gluten free, vegetarian, and can easily be made dairy free!
Can we talk about how addicting these banana chocolate chip oatmeal muffins are? They’re really addicting, guys. As in eat-the-entire-batch-in-one-day addicting. But it’s ok because they’re healthy, right?
Watch this tutorial video for our Favorite Banana Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Muffins!
These Banana Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Muffins are a current favorite because they’re easy to make, incredibly delicious, and perfect to have on hand for easy breakfasts, snacks, and even as a healthy dessert throughout the week. If the healthy breakfast or snack struggle resonates with you, then these oatmeal muffins are for you, friend!
RELATED: No-Bake Oatmeal Protein Bars
How to make this Favorite Banana Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Muffins recipe
These oatmeal muffins are so easy to make! Simply blend the rolled oats into a flour texture (or use oat flour). Add in baking powder, banana, coconut oil, raw sugar, honey, egg, almond milk, and chocolate chips. Bake for about 20 minutes and enjoy!
Substituting oatmeal instead of flour
Rolled oats are a great substitution for flour in baked recipes like muffins! They’re gluten free, contain fiber, healthy fats, and protein.
The almond milk
This Banana Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Muffins recipe contains almond milk. However, feel free to substitute with any milk of choice!
Make this recipe dairy free
To make this oatmeal muffins recipe dairy free, simply ensure that you are using dairy free milk as well as dairy free chocolate chips. The chocolate chips can also be omitted! (But who would want that?)
More easy and healthy muffin recipes that you’ll love:
Favorite Banana Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Muffins
- 2 cups rolled oats blended into a flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 banana
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/4 cup raw sugar
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup almond milk or milk of choice
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Blend the rolled oats into a flour-like texture.
- Hand mix the baking powder into the rolled oat flour.
- In a separate bowl, mash a ripe banana with a fork.
- Mix in the coconut oil, sugar, honey, almond milk, and egg.
- Add in the rolled oat flour and baking powder mixture.
- Mix until everything is evenly blended.
- Mix in the chocolate chips and pour into a muffin or cupcake pan.
- Bake for about 20-25 minutes (or until a toothpick comes out clean).
- Serve and enjoy or store for later throughout the week!
Need healthy breakfasts that you can make in 5 minutes or less? Have smoothies delivered to your doorstep and get 25$ off SmoothieBox today!
Disclaimer: Please note that some of the links in this post are affiliate links and I will earn a commission if you purchase through those links. These are products that I know, trust, and love!