A few posts ago (in this 5-Minute Spinach Vegetarian Quesadillas recipe) I talked about how ready I am for fall (I know, I know). But then I go on and make this peach muffins recipe that makes me all heart eyes about peach season (errr….umm….summer season)!
Here’s the thing: I just really love food. But I ESPECIALLY love food when it’s seasonal, wholesome, healthy, and tastes heavenly. And guys, this recipe is all of those things and more! Seriously one of my most fave muffins recipes to date. NBD! 😉
How to make this Wholesome Peach Muffins recipe your own:
There are a few ingredients that I used in this recipe that can definitely be subbed as needed! Feel free to play around with these different options and make these healthy peach muffins fit your lifestyle. 😉
- I used honey, but feel free to replace with agave syrup or real maple syrup.
- I love using real, grass-fed butter in baking recipes. However, feel free to replace this with 1/2 cup of oil of your choice! Coconut oil is a great option as well as avocado oil.
- The greek yogurt can be replaced with a non-dairy yogurt, such as coconut or almond yogurt.
- Want to make this recipe vegan? Try replacing the egg with this Easy Flax Egg Recipe!
Side note: I made a streusel topping by mixing together a little bit of rolled oat flour, brown sugar, melted butter, and cinnamon. It was delicious, but definitely an optional add-on!
My favorite ways to devour these Wholesome Peach Muffins:
These muffins are pretty amazing all on their own, but I’m absolutely loving them topped with yogurt and fruit in the mornings for breakfast! I also like keeping them in the fridge for a quick and easy snack. Nothing beats enjoying them warm and straight out of the oven, of course.
Did I mention that they’ll make your house smell AMAZING? So yummy!
Pro-tip: Use a blender to make this peach muffins recipe. I absolutely love my Ninja Blender because it has a dough setting that’s perfect for baked goods!
Related recipes that you’ll LOVE:
- Gluten-Free Healthy Rhubarb Muffins
- Pumpkin Muffins
- Banana Chocolate Chip Baked Oatmeal Cups
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Blender Donuts
Wholesome Peach Muffins Recipe
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 cup raw cane sugar
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 stick organic, grass-fed butter ((1/2 cup, softened))
- 3/4 cup plain greek yogurt
- 1 egg
- 1 cup chopped peaches ((about 2 peaches))
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Blend the rolled oats into a flour texture.
- Add in the baking powder and raw cane sugar and lightly blend.
- Add in the honey, softened butter, greek yogurt, and egg.
- Blend on a dough setting or mix by hand until the batter is smooth.
- Add in the chopped peaches and mix by hand.
- Pour the batter into an oiled muffin pan and bake for 45 minutes on the top rack (or until a toothpick comes out clean).
- Serve and enjoy!