Ahh, summer. Those warm, sunny days are everything! And with the warmer temperatures come delicious, light snacks to help keep you cool. Like these yummy Homemade Creamy Peach Popsicles! Here’s what we’re loving about them:
- They’re SO easy to make – just throw it all in a blender, pour into a popsicle mold, and freeze!
- They’re lightened up and healthy.
- They have the right balance of creamy and the right amount of peach.
- Completely perfect for the entire family!
Have lots of peaches on hand? Be sure to try this Wholesome Peach Muffins Recipe recipe as well!
One of the great things about this recipe is that it only requires 4 simple ingredients: ripe peaches, vanilla whole milk yogurt, almond milk, and honey!
Substitutions: This recipe is pretty flexible! If you don’t have vanilla whole milk yogurt on hand, any type of yogurt will work. However, whole milk yogurt tends to have the creamiest texture for popsicles! You can also use any type of milk in this recipe and sub honey for agave or maple syrup.
Add-ins: Want to take this recipe to the next level? Add granola, shredded coconut, crushed walnuts, or anything else that sounds good to the bottom of the popsicle molds! Another option is to add in leftover peach slices.
How to make Homemade Creamy Peach Popsicles
1. Peel and slice the peaches.
2. Combine the sliced peaches with the yogurt, milk, and honey.
3. Pour into a popsicle mold and add popsicle sticks.
4. Freeze for about 4-8 hours and enjoy!
TIP: Use very ripe peaches for the best peach popsicles!
Tips for removing popsicles from popsicle molds
To remove popsicles from a popsicle mold, simply run warm water over the bottom of the mold. Once they come out, immediately place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and freeze for about 30 minutes. From here, they can either be enjoyed immediately or stored in an airtight container and frozen for up to 3 months!
More summer snacks & desserts:
- Strawberry Chia Seed Popsicles
- Coconut Peach Turmeric Popsicles
- Vegan Salted Caramel & Chamomile Ice Cream
- Peach Yogurt Smoothie Recipe
Loving this easy recipe? Be sure to give it a rating below!
Homemade Creamy Peach Popsicles
- 4 medium peaches (very ripe)
- 1 cup vanilla whole milk yogurt
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1/3 cup honey
- Peel the peaches and cut into large slices.
- In a blender, combine the peaches, yogurt, milk, and honey.
- Blend until smooth.
- Pour into a popsicle mold and add popsicle sticks.
- Freeze for 4-8 hours.
- Serve and enjoy!
- If you don’t have vanilla whole milk yogurt on hand, any type of yogurt will work. However, whole milk yogurt tends to have the creamiest texture for popsicles!
- You can also use any type of milk in this recipe.
- Feel free to sub honey for agave or maple syrup.
- Be sure to use very ripe peaches for the best peach popsicles!