Pineapple & Spinach Baby Food Recipe loaded with nutrition and perfect for your 10-12 month old baby!
Looking for an easy and nutritious recipe for your baby? This Pineapple & Spinach Baby Food Recipe is a favorite! Loaded with antioxidants, vitamins C & A, folate, and magnesium, your little one will love the delicious flavors in this baby food puree. Scroll down for the simple and quick recipe!
And if you’re looking for more options to expand your baby’s taste buds, try out Little Spoon! They deliver organic, healthy baby purees right to your doorstep. Feeding your little one the nutrients they need has never been easier!
RELATED: Zucchini & Apple Baby Food Recipe
How to make this Pineapple & Spinach Baby Food recipe
1. Steam the pineapple
Using a baby food maker or a steaming basket, steam the frozen or fresh pineapple for about 10 minutes.
2. Steam the spinach
Add the spinach and steam for another 5 minutes (or until everything is soft).
RELATED: Banana Kale Oatmeal Baby Food Recipe
3. Blend the pineapple and spinach into a puree
In a baby food maker or blender, blend the pineapple and spinach into a puree, adding extra water or breast milk to achieve the desired consistency.
4. Store in the refrigerator or freezer
To store this baby food puree, place in airtight baby food containers and let cool. Store in the refrigerator for up to 3 days or the freezer for up to 3 months!
More baby food recipes your little one will love:
- Asparagus & Rice Baby Food Recipe
- Beets & Blueberries Baby Food Recipe
- Sweet Potato & Green Bean Baby Food Recipe
- Carrot Butternut Squash Baby Food Recipe
Pineapple & Spinach Baby Food Recipe
- 2 cups pineapple chunks frozen or fresh
- 2 cups spinach
- Steam the pineapple for about 10 minutes.
- Add in the spinach and steam for another 5 minutes (or until everything is soft).
- Blend the pineapple chunks and spinach into a baby food puree.
- Mix in water or breast milk to achieve the desired consistency.
- Refrigerate for up to 3 days or freeze for up to 3 months!
Disclaimer: Please note that some of the links in this post are affiliate links and I will earn a commission if you purchase through those links. These are products that I know, trust, and love!