Strawberry Lime Mocktail Margarita
I have been craving all things summer and warm weather, so this Strawberry Lime Mocktail Margarita really hit the spot! It’s so easy to make and truly perfect for any occasion. Everything from summertime get-togethers to just a refreshing drink on a warm day! Made with non-alcoholic, better-for-you ingredients, you’ll love this easy, citrusy margarita mocktail recipe!
RELATED: Creamy Blood Orange Mocktail
Fresh Strawberries – Bonus points if they’re ripe and in season!
Lime Juice – Fresh lime juice is definitely best for this drink.
Honey (or Agave Syrup) – Adjust the sweetness of this mocktail margarita by adding a little bit of honey or agave nectar, sweetening to taste. Simple syrup is also a great substitution.
Orange Juice – The splash of orange juice balances out the flavors and adds extra flavor!
Ginger Beer (or Club Soda, Sparkling Water) – If the margarita already seems pretty sweet, you may want to use club soda or sparkling water. However, ginger beer can add more sweetness and flavor, if desired! Personally, I felt like ginger beer was a bit too sweet for me, but this always depends on how I’m feeling that day.
Flaky Salt – I’m ALL about a good flaky salt rim! Simply place the salt in a shallow dish, lightly press a lime wedge around the rim of a glass, then dip the rim of the glass in the dish to add salt.
How to Make a Strawberry Lime Mocktail Margarita
There are 2 easy methods for making a Strawberry Lime Mocktail Margarita:
With the blender method, simply blend the strawberries, lime juice, honey, and orange juice together until smooth. Pour into a glass filled with ice and rimmed with flaky salt. Top with ginger beer, club soda, or sparkling water to taste!
2. Cocktail Shaker
Blend the strawberries or muddle them in a sturdy glass until evenly mashed. Place the muddled strawberries, lime juice, honey, and orange juice in a cocktail shaker and shake with ice. Pour into a glass filled with ice and rimmed with flaky salt. Top with ginger beer, club soda, or sparkling water to taste!
Notes for Mocktail Margaritas
- If you simply want to mash or muddle the strawberries in a cocktail shaker, this can be done if the strawberries are very ripe and in season.
- Otherwise, it may be best to blend the strawberries!
- Adjust the sweetness (honey) of this recipe according to how ripe your strawberries are, whether or not they are in season, and if you use ginger beer vs. an unsweetened drink, like club soda or sparkling water.
- Personally, I don’t like to strain the strawberries since they add sweetness and flavor to the mocktail. However, you can if you want to!
- Garnish with a lime wedge, lime twist, strawberry slices, or anything else you want!
More Non-Alcoholic Drinks You’ll Love
- Protein Iced Coffee
- Chocolate Banana Smoothie
- Creamy Blood Orange Mocktail
- Blueberry Thyme Mimosas (Alcohol-Free)
- 5-Minute Iced Green Tea Matcha Latte
Did you make this Strawberry Lime Mocktail Margarita recipe? Be sure to give it a rating below and tag your photos @jar.of.lemons!
Strawberry Lime Mocktail Margarita
- 3-4 medium fresh strawberries
- 0.75 ounces lime juice
- 1 Tablespoon honey (or agave syrup)
- 2 ounces orange juice
- club soda, sparkling water, or ginger beer (to taste)
- flaky salt (for rim)
- Rim a glass with flaky salt and fill it with ice.
- Blend the strawberries or muddle them in a sturdy glass until evenly mashed.
- Place the muddled strawberries, lime juice, honey, and orange juice in a cocktail shaker and shake with ice.
- Pour into the glass and top with ginger beer, club soda, or sparkling water to taste!