Cucumber Lime Non-Alcoholic Spritzer
Think spa water, but with a zesty lime kick and minty mojito flavor! I love making this drink on warmer days for a refreshing afternoon or evening treat. It’s so easy to put together, perfectly sweet, and just so tasty. Make this non-alcoholic spritzer recipe in just 5 minutes, serve over ice, and garnish with mint leaves and lime twist for a next-level drink!
RELATED: Creamy Blood Orange Mocktail
Cucumber Slices – Freshly sliced cucumber is the core ingredient for this recipe. Feel free to add more to taste!
Fresh Lime Juice – A squeeze of fresh lime juice adds a zesty flavor that’s so refreshing.
Mint Leaves – The mint leaves in this mocktail add a bright and minty flavor!
Ginger Beer/Sparkling Water – I like using ginger beer, but sparkling water or soda works great, too. If you use plain sparkling water, I recommend adding 1-2 teaspoons of honey or agave syrup to sweeten the drink!
How to Make a Cucumber Lime Spritzer
Making a Cucumber Lime Spritzer Mocktail is so easy! Here’s how to put this non-alcoholic spritzer together:
- Place the cucumber slices, lime juice, and mint leaves in a sturdy glass and muddle them together with a spoon or muddler.
- Fill a tall glass with ice and strain (optional) the muddled mixture into the glass.
- Pour the ginger beer, sparkling water, or soda over the drink to taste (I used about 1/2 cup), then garnish with extra mint leaves and a lime twist!
Tips for This Refreshing Mocktail
Do I need to peel the cucumber slices?
No! You don’t have to peel cucumber slices for cocktails and mocktails. However, removing the cucumber skin can help with the muddling process.
Do I really need to strain the muddled mixture?
Straining the muddled mixture is totally optional! If you prefer a smoother texture in the drink, then go ahead and strain the liquid. However, you can just muddle the cucumber, mint, and lime right in the glass without straining, if desired!
Add extra cucumber slices to the drink!
Feel free to add extra cucumber slices to the drink to truly take this non-alcoholic spritzer to another level!
More Healthy Drinks You’ll Love
- Creamy Blood Orange Mocktail
- Chunky Monkey Smoothie
- 5-Minute Iced Green Tea Matcha Latte
- Dragon Fruit Smoothie Recipe
- Blueberry Thyme Mimosas (Alcohol-Free)
Did you make this recipe? Be sure to give it a rating below and tag your photos @jar.of.lemons!
Cucumber Lime Spritzer (Non-Alcoholic)
- 4-6 medium cucumber slices
- 0.75 ounces lime juice
- 4-6 medium mint leaves
- ginger beer, soda, or sparkling water (to taste – I used about 1/2 cup)
- extra cucumber slices, mint leaves, and lime wedge or lime twist for garnish
- Muddle the cucumber slices, lime juice, and mint leaves together in a sturdy glass with a spoon or muddler.
- Fill a drinking glass with ice and strain the liquid into the glass (optional – can also partially strain or simply pour the mixture into the glass).
- Pour the ginger beer, sparkling water, or soda into the glass to taste.
- Garnish with extra cucumber slices, mint leaves, and a lime wedge or lime twist!
Leave a Reply