If you’ve been on the search for the perfect smoothie recipe that’s also keto friendly, look no further! This Blueberry Keto Smoothie is creamy and delicious. It can also be prepped in advance and frozen in mason jars for quick and easy smoothies throughout the week! With only 6.2 g net carbs, this recipe is a win all around!
What you need
- Frozen blueberries
- Frozen blackberries
- Unsweetened almond milk
- Keto Fat Bomb Supplement
We’re loving how Naked Nutrition’s Keto Fat Bomb Supplement in the vanilla flavor works perfectly in this smoothie recipe! It adds the right amount of healthy fats from sunflower oil/MCT and a creamy texture that’s delicious. Not only does it contain 27g of fat and only 1g net carbs, but it’s made with high quality ingredients and has 0 g of sugar.
If you want to take your smoothies to the next level, be sure to add this supplement! It’s perfect for adding nutrition, flavor, and texture. Try it out HERE!
Naked Nutrition also has great protein powders and other supplements (such as the collagen pictured below), so be sure to check those out as well!
Tips for making keto smoothies
- Stick to low-carb fruit, like strawberries, blackberries, and blueberries
- Use a high-fat base, such as avocado or a Keto fat bomb supplement
- Use a low-carb milk, such as coconut or unsweetened almond
- Portion and freeze berries in advance for quick smoothies
How to meal prep this recipe
If you don’t have time to blend smoothies in the mornings, feel free to make a big batch of this smoothie and freeze it in mason jars for easy smoothies throughout the week. Simply thaw out the smoothie in the morning!
Other recipes you’ll love
- Low Carb Turkey Swedish Meatballs
- Low Carb Mexican Meal Prep Bowls
- The Best Cauliflower Fried Rice
- Spicy Southwest Stuffed Peppers
Blueberry Keto Smoothie
- 1/2 cup frozen blueberries
- 1/2 cup frozen blackberries
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 4 scoops Naked Keto Fat Bomb Supplement
- Combine the ingredients in a blender.
- Blend until smooth and enjoy!