There are so many benefits to incorporating collagen into your daily routine. Along with adding protein and nutrition, it can also keep you full longer and make you feel better throughout the day!
Today, I’m sharing my favorite 5 minute Collagen Coffee recipe that I love for starting my mornings off right. It’s my go-to, and I pretty much start every single day off with this delicious drink! Similar to my Everyday Vanilla Latte Recipe, it’s creamy with the right amount of sweet and incorporates collagen to take things to another level!
In This Post
Collagen Peptides in Coffee
Yes, you can add collagen peptides to your coffee! Adding collagen peptides to your daily cup of coffee help add protein, nutrition, and has amazing benefits for overall wellness.
RELATED: 5-Minute Iced Green Tea Matcha Latte
Here’s what you need for this recipe:
Oat Milk – This Extra Creamy Oat Milk is truly my favorite for coffee recipes. It’s so yummy! However, almond milk, cashew milk, or any type of plant-based milk works great.
Not sure what type of collagen powder to use? Here are the 15 Best Collagen Powders for Women!
Raw Sugar – Any type of raw or plain sugar is perfect for this recipe. Honey or agave are great options, as well!
How to Make Collagen Coffee
Here’s how to whip up this easy recipe in 5 minutes or less:
- Brew your coffee or espresso.
- Heat up the milk.
- Add sugar and collagen powder.
- Use a whisk to mix it all together and make it extra frothy!
The Best Collagen Coffee Creamers
Another great option is to use a pre-mixed collagen creamer! Here are a few of the best collagen coffee creamers:
- Vital Proteins Collagen Creamer
- Garden of Life Collagen Creamer
- Ladybird Provisions Collagen Creamer Packets
- Grass-fed Keto Collagen Protein Creamer
Add Collagen to These Delicious Recipes
- Everyday Vanilla Latte Recipe
- Maple Pecan Pie Latte (Cold Coffee Drink)
- Easy Vanilla Coconut Cold Brew Coffee
- Creamy Mocha Coffee Smoothie
Did you make this recipe? Be sure to give it a rating below and tag your photos @jar.of.lemons!
Everyday Collagen Coffee Recipe
- 8 oz. strong black coffee, brewed (or 1 lungo shot espresso)
- 1/3 cup oat milk
- 1 tsp raw sugar
- 1 scoop collagen powder
- Brew the coffee or espresso into a mug.
- Heat up the milk.
- Pour the milk into the mug and add the sugar and collagen powder.
- Rotate the whisk quickly to mix in the collagen powder and froth the drink.