I can honestly say, guys, that this is one of my absolute FAVORITE cookie recipes of all times. I mean, it’s a tough toss up between the The BEST Chocolate Chip Healthy Cookie Recipe that I made the other day, but this is a different category, right? We’re talking about the world of non-chocolate chip cookies here. In that world, this Gluten-Free Almond Cookies recipe is my hands down favorite!
Ah ok, I honestly can’t decide between the two recipes. Let’s just make them both, shall we? After all, it IS December which is basically give-me-all-the-cookies month anyway. And these almond cookies are healthy, so that means we can eat more of them! 😉
This Gluten-Free Almond Cookies Recipe (w/ Dark Chocolate) is an all-time favorite and so easy to make!
7 ingredients. 7 INGREDIENTS! Does it get any better than that? Simply mix together finely ground almond flour (this one’s my favorite), coconut oil, sugar, vanilla, egg, almond extract, and a pinch of salt. Form cookies on a baking sheet and bake for about 20 minutes!
For the dark chocolate drizzle (which is optional but totally necessary), melt dark chocolate and drizzle it over each cookie once they are baked. Take these Gluten-Free Almond Cookies to the next level by topping each cookie with a sprinkle of sea salt! SO yum.
These Gluten-Free Almond Cookies can be easily made dairy-free and vegan!
To make this recipe dairy-free, simply replace the dark chocolate chips with dairy-free chocolate chips (these are so delicious) for the chocolate drizzle.
This favorite Gluten-Free Almond Cookies Recipe (w/ Dark Chocolate) has been tested and loved by friends and family. I think you and your family will absolutely love it, too!
More delicious cookie recipes you’ll love:
- The BEST Chocolate Chip Healthy Cookie Recipe
- Gluten Free Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Energy Bites
Favorite Gluten-Free Almond Cookies Recipe (w/ Dark Chocolate)
Gluten-Free Almond Cookies
- 3 Tbsp coconut oil
- 1/3 cup raw sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp almond extract
- 1 1/2 cups finely ground almond flour
- pinch of salt
- 2 Tbsp dark chocolate chips
- pinch of sea salt (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix the coconut oil, sugar, egg, vanilla extract, and almond extract together until smooth.
- Add in the almond flour and salt.
- Form small cookies on a baking sheet and press each one down with a spoon.
- Bake for about 20 minutes (cookies should be soft and chewy).
- For the chocolate drizzle, melt the chocolate chips and drizzle over each cooled cookie.
- Top with a sprinkle of sea salt (optional) and enjoy!