Gimme ALL the cookies! Guys, these healthy Cinnamon Apple Pie Cookies are AMAZING and perfect to kick off the fall baking season!
Disclaimer: Please note that some of the links below are affiliate links and I will earn a commission if you purchase through those links. These are products that I know, trust, and love!
There’s nothing I love more on a cold, fall weekend than baking something delicious and making the house smell like cozy, cinnamon, maple goodness. Ya know what I mean? I want all the cozy feels!
The downside to this is that more often than not, I end up eating everything I bake. I’ll be the first to admit that I have self-control issues when it comes to sugar (can’t even have it in the house, y’all)! Sadly, most baked fall goods are not the healthiest. But these Cinnamon Apple Pie Cookies are a healthy fall treat of their own kind!
First thing I love about these: Melt-in-your-mouth, soft, sweet, warm, everything fall in a cookie! I even taste tested them on non-healthy food eaters. They loved them!
Second thing I love about these: I throw everything in the blender (I love love love my Ninja Mega Food Processor – it has a dough setting that’s so great!), place them on a baking sheet, and bake away. Done in under 30 minutes, y’all!
And I have even more good news, friend. There’s also a Chocolate Cherry Cookie version of these Cinnamon Apple Pie Cookies! We also have delicious Gingerbread Cookies (OMG SO GOOD) here on Jar Of Lemons, but I’m holding back on the Christmas vibes until just the right time. It’s a struggle, y’all! You know how I feel about these holidays!
Alright, friends. Let’s make these delicious Cinnamon Apple Pie Cookies!
Here’s the easy recipe:
Cinnamon Apple Pie Cookies
- 2 cups rolled oat flour
- 1 3/4 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp nutmeg
- 2 packets stevia
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/2 cup apple sauce
- 1/2 apple chopped into small pieces, optional
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Blend rolled oats to create oat flour (or purchase pre-made flour).
- Combine the flour, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg, and stevia. Add in the vanilla, eggs, maple syrup, coconut oil, and apple sauce.
- Mix until the dough is even in texture.
- If you choose to add in apple pieces, chop the 1/2 apple into very small pieces. Hand mix into the dough.
- Spoon the cookie dough on to cookie shoots, creating 36 cookies. Flatten with a fork.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes. Serve and enjoy!