Looking for something sweet that won’t ruin your healthy eating progress? Today I’m sharing the BEST Chocolate Chip Healthy Cookie Recipe! Sweet, chewy, warm, gooey, and SO yummy!
GUYS. It’s a dream come true.
After years of searching (literal years), I have finally found The BEST Chocolate Chip Healthy Cookie Recipe! And I am beyond excited to share it with you all today.
Since discovering this delicious recipe, I now make these Chocolate Chip Healthy Cookies on a regular basis (like basically every week) to keep a sweet-but-healthy dessert on hand. I’m completely obsessed!
This Chocolate Chip Healthy Cookie Recipe contains no butter, no flour (gluten free), and can easily be made dairy free!
The only dairy is in the chocolate chips! Which can easily be swapped out for these dairy-free chocolate chips.
How to make The BEST Chocolate Chip Healthy Cookie Recipe:
These healthy chocolate chip cookies are SO easy to make! Simply mix oat flour, baking soda, brown sugar, coconut oil, honey, eggs, and vanilla together. Add in the chocolate chips, top with a little bit of sea salt (optional), and bake for about 10-15 minutes!
TIP: Make a big batch of this healthy cookie dough, then keep frozen for anytime you get a craving for cookies!
More healthy cookie recipes you’ll enjoy:
- Gluten Free Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Energy Bites
- Cinnamon Apple Pie Cookies
- Vegan Salted Date Caramel Chocolate Cookies
- Healthy Gingerbread Cookies
The BEST Chocolate Chip Healthy Cookie Recipe
- 4 Tbsp coconut oil
- 1 egg
- 2 Tbsp honey
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 1 cup oat flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips
- pinch sea salt (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix the coconut oil until the texture is smooth.
- Add in the egg, honey, vanilla, and light brown sugar.
- Mix in the oat flour and baking soda.
- When the texture is smooth, add in the chocolate chips.
- Using a spoon, form the cookie dough into cookies on an oiled baking sheet.
- Press the cookies down flat and top each cookie with a sprinkle of sea salt (optional).
- Bake for 10-15 minutes and enjoy warm!
Disclaimer: Please note that some of the links in this post are affiliate links and I will earn a commission if you purchase through those links. These are products that I know, trust, and love!