The day I made these Gluten Free Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies was a really good day. It was a Friday, and I was ending what happened to be a REALLY busy week. I mean, like, total madness. So many events and things to do. The house was a mess, and I was exhausted.
That morning I woke up to a chilly, overcast day that inspired me to do something I don’t do near enough: slow down and enjoy myself. And can I be honest? It was one of the best days I’ve had in awhile!
I spent the morning tidying up and cleaning out my email inbox. That afternoon I made these delicious cookies and instead of spending about 1 hour total for baking and photographing, I really took my time and spent about 3 hours on them. Not because I had to, but because I wanted to! I wanted to enjoy the process of my creativity and savor the opportunity to share these delicious bites with my friends! SIDE NOTE: These Gluten Free Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies only take about 40 minutes to make 😉 The extra time I took was mainly spent on styling, photographing, and packaging!
These Gluten Free Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies are perfect for gifting and sharing love!
I also spent extra time making these cookies look beautiful and packaging them for a party that we attended later that evening. One of my favorite ways to share love is through food, so being able to gift these Gluten Free Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies to my friends was so fun!
Some of my favorite things about these Gluten Free Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies:
- They’re everything fall! Which is the best.
- The pumpkin and pumpkin spice isn’t overpowering, but just enough!
- They’re so easy to make and refined sugar free…
- They’re gluten free, thanks to Bob’s Red Mill Gluten Free 1-to-1 Baking Flour!
I’m really loving this flour for gluten free baking right now because the ratio is the same as it would be for regular flour. It’s also such a wonderful, high quality flour! These Gluten Free Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies were a huge hit with our friends. A lot of them said that they LOVED the cookies and couldn’t even tell that they were gluten free! Big shoutout to Bob’s Red Mill products for the success that these delicious bites had at our fall party. Also big shoutout to them for encouraging small acts of kindness (like baking for your friends) to make the world a better place!
Friend, you’ve got to try out these Gluten Free Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies. They’re SO good! And if you make these, be sure to grab this coupon for 1$ off of Bob’s Red Mill products to include in this recipe!
Here’s how to make this Gluten Free Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies recipe:
Gluten Free Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 2.5 cups Bob's Red Mill Bob's Red Mill Gluten Free 1-to-1 Baking Flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tsp pumpkin spice
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 2 packets stevia
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 3/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips (dairy free or regular)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Mix the dry ingredients together and set aside.
- Mix the liquid ingredients together and combine with the dry ingredients.
- Add in the chocolate chips.
- Roll the dough into 30 small rounds, then place each one on an oiled cookie sheet and flatten.
- Bake for about 30-40 minutes (or until desired texture is achieved).
- Serve and enjoy!
Leave a Reply