15+ Recipes for When You Don’t Feel Like Cooking
This Spicy Radish Summer Quinoa Salad is made with spicy radishes, wholesome quinoa, zesty tangerines, peppery arugula, crunchy pistachios, creamy avocado, and a turmeric ginger dressing. Easy to make, vegan, impressive, and DELICIOUS, it’s a recipe that everyone will love. This is the ultimate easy no-cook recipe!
Ok, this recipe does involve putting chicken in a slow cooker. But you can set it and leave it, or you can use rotisserie chicken instead! Simply chop up the fresh, yummy veggies, make the healthy ranch dressing, and wrap it up. Soooooo good!
Don’t feel like making the chicken for this bowl recipe? Add some of the seasoning to leftover or store-bought rotisserie chicken for the best cold, crunchy, hearty chicken salad!
It doesn’t get any easier than this avocado toast. Whole wheat toast topped with a goat cheese spread, freshly sliced avocado, arugula, grape tomatoes, and sprinkled with a dash of salt and pepper. This is truly one of my favorite no-cook recipes!
What should you make when it’s too hot to cook? A salad, of course! This Moroccan Chickpea Carrot Salad isn’t your ordinary salad, though. Here’s what I’m loving about this no-cook recipe:
- Savory and fresh carrots along with chickpeas add texture.
- Cucumber and a touch of mint (optional, but SO good) add cool notes.
- Dates add the right amount of sweet!
- FETA – need I say more?
- Fresh lemon juice adds so much flavor.
- The Moroccan spiced dressing takes it to the next level
You’ll definitely want to add this one to your menu!
Sandwiches are the best for when you don’t feel like cooking but need something on the table asap. Want to take it to another level? Add this delicious 5-Minute Healthy Spinach Basil Pesto!
This Barbecue Ranch Pasta Salad screams summer flavor! Make it as a side dish, or add shredded chicken for a full, effortless meal that everyone will love.
This Fig & Goat Cheese Salad is full of end-of-summer vibes! Make it in just a few minutes for a no-cook recipe you’ll definitely want to keep on repeat.
To be honest, I would eat this ANY time of the day. Dinner included! Something you just need a quick and easy meal that even the kids will love, and this Apple Cinnamon Peanut Butter Breakfast Toast is just that. No cooking required!
The perfect way to use up leftover chicken! Creamy, savory, deliciously lightened-up Turmeric Greek Yogurt Chicken Salad Lettuce Wraps. These heavenly wraps are a wonderful healthy lunch or dinner option that can be made in 5 minutes or less!
Tostada shells layered with guacamole, cooked shrimp, tomatoes, and feta. You can also add a little bit of kale for some crunch and wholesome black beans. So simple, but SO GOOD!
Healthy Chicken Cobb Salad Recipe layered with spicy greens, creamy avocado, boiled eggs, fresh tomatoes, corn, delicious grilled chicken, and topped with a sprinkle of blue cheese crumbles. Don’t have time for grilled chicken? Use rotisserie chicken or chicken nuggets instead. So yummy!
Sweet and crisp cherry plums, finely chopped spinach and arugula, savory grape tomatoes, and wholesome quinoa and creamy goat cheese. This no-cook salad recipe is perfection!
These 10-Minute Margherita Pita Bread Pizzas are incredibly effortless! They do require turning on the oven to heat them up and melt the cheese, but you could probably make them in the microwave, too. Either way, they are easy to put together and only take 10 minutes to bake!
This Healthy Avocado Egg Salad recipe is one of the best no-cook recipes! Easy to make, delicious, and perfect for sandwiches. Keep this one on hand for busy weekday lunches or no-cook dinner!
Sometimes you just need a cold, crunchy salad. This Simple Green Goodness Chickpea Salad is so quick and easy to put together! Add your favorite wholesome salad dressing to take it to another level.
The ultimate no-cook recipe! This Chili Mango Zesty Quinoa Salad is a favorite as a side dish or meal for lunch or dinner. Add rotisserie chicken or protein and dressing of choice!
Avocados, tuna, cilantro, crushed pecans, and a good drizzle of sriracha. This is a unique no-cook recipe that can be made in just about 5 minutes!
Did you make any of these recipes? Be sure to give it a rating below and tag your photos @jar.of.lemons!
15+ No-Cook Recipes (Quick + Easy)
- Spicy Radish Summer Quinoa Salad
- Slow Cooker Fiesta Ranch Chicken Wraps
- Spicy Southwest Salad Recipe (Chick-Fil-A Copycat)
- The BEST Easy Avocado Toast Recipe
- Moroccan Chickpea Carrot Salad
- 5-Minute Healthy Spinach Basil Pesto
- Barbecue Ranch Pasta Salad
- Fig & Goat Cheese Salad
- Apple Cinnamon Peanut Butter Breakfast Toast
- Turmeric Greek Yogurt Chicken Salad Lettuce Wraps
- Shrimp Guacamole Tostadas
- Healthy Chicken Cobb Salad Recipe
- Cherry Plum & Goat Cheese Summer Salad
- 10-Minute Margherita Pita Bread Pizzas
- Healthy Avocado Egg Salad Recipe
- Simple Green Goodness Chickpea Salad
- Chili Mango Zesty Quinoa Salad
- Healthy Sriracha Tuna Stuffed Avocado
- Save this list and make any of the recipes above.
- Feel free to substitute cooked chicken in any of these recipes for rotisserie chicken, chicken nuggets, or protein of choice!