Slow Cooker Fiesta Ranch Chicken Wraps – Easy and Delicious!
I could probably eat these Slow Cooker Fiesta Ranch Chicken Wraps every single day. They are so easy, filling, and full of flavor! I love that the chicken can be batch cooked at the beginning of the week to save time. You can also slice up your veggies so that your ingredients are ready for quick lunches throughout the week!
And of course, you can also meal prep this recipe for a great lunch. There are so many ways to enjoy these delicious ranch chicken wraps for a wholesome meal with a flavorful taste!
You’ll Also Love: Barbecue Ranch Pasta Salad
In This Post
- Slow Cooker Fiesta Ranch Chicken Wraps – Easy and Delicious!
- How to Make Fiesta Ranch Chicken Wraps
- More Ideas for Ranch Chicken Wraps
- Can You Meal Prep/Make Ahead Fiesta Chicken Wraps?
- More Healthy Lunch Ideas
Here’s what you’ll need for making Fiesta Ranch Chicken Wraps:
Chicken – I cooked chicken breast in the slow cooker with homemade ranch to make the ranch chicken. However, feel free to use leftover cooked, shredded chicken or rotisserie chicken!
Homemade or Store-bought Ranch Dressing – The herbs for the homemade fiesta ranch in this recipe, mixed together with plain yogurt, is what takes these ranch chicken wraps to the next level! You can also use a store-bought fiesta ranch (like hidden valley) to make this and any other ranch chicken recipes.
Tip: It’s best to use whole milk yogurt if possible! Another option is to use sour cream.
Whole Wheat Tortillas – Lavash bread, spinach wraps, or whole wheat flour tortillas are all great options for chicken wraps.
Chopped Spinach – You can use any type of spinach, but I like to chop it up first before adding it to the tortillas. Not a fan of spinach? Chopped romaine lettuce works great, too!
Bell Peppers – Freshly sliced bell peppers (any color) are amazing in this recipe!
Grape Tomatoes – Sliced grape tomatoes add so much flavor. Feel free to use chopped tomatoes, too!
Corn/Beans – Canned corn and cooked beans (of any type) add flavor, texture, and so much nutrition.
Avocado – You can’t leave out the creamy avocado slices! Avocado really brings the flavors all together in these tasty wraps. So yummy!
How to Make Fiesta Ranch Chicken Wraps
Making Fiesta Ranch Chicken Wraps in the slow cooker is so easy! Here’s how to make it happen:
1. Make Homemade Fiesta Ranch
It’s SO easy to make your own healthy fiesta ranch! Simply mix together plain yogurt, a Tablespoon of warm water, and the fiesta ranch seasoning in a small bowl until smooth. It’s so easy! Another option is to use Hidden Valley Plant Powered Ranch or a store-bought lite ranch dressing to save time.
RELATED: 10-Minute Healthy Ranch Dressing
2. Cook the Ranch Chicken (Slow Cooker)
Making fiesta ranch chicken in the slow cooker is so easy. Simply place the chicken in the crockpot, top with homemade ranch dressing, and cook on high for 2 hours.
You can also bake the chicken, cook it in a pan, or even on the grill instead of cooking it in the crockpot. Another option is to use leftover chicken or rotisserie chicken instead to save even more time!
3. Shred the Chicken
Use two forks to shred the chicken in the crockpot or remove the chicken and cut into cubes. Easy peasy!
4. Layer the Wraps
Layer the whole wheat wraps with fiesta ranch, chopped spinach, bell pepper slices, tomatoes, corn, beans, avocado, and ranch chicken.
5. Roll Each Wrap, Cut in Half!
That’s it! You guys are going to LOVE these!
More Ideas for Ranch Chicken Wraps
Add these additional yummy filling ideas to your ranch chicken wraps to take them up a notch!
- Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Red Onions (sliced or chopped)
- Chopped Bacon
- Barbecue Sauce
- Vegan Queso
- Freshly Sliced Cucumbers
- Chopped or Shredded Carrots
Can You Meal Prep/Make Ahead Fiesta Chicken Wraps?
Absolutely! To prep this chicken wrap recipe ahead of time, simply cook the chicken in the slow cooker in advance. Make the wraps according to directions, filling in the ingredients (except for the avocado), rolling the tortillas into wraps, and cutting into halves. Store in airtight containers in the fridge. When ready to serve, add in the avocado or serve it on the side!
Another option is to batch cook the ranch chicken in advance. Cook in the slow cooker with the homemade ranch, then shred and let cool. Store in an airtight container until you’re ready to make your ranch chicken wraps! You can also slice up your veggies in advance to save time.
You’ll Also Love: 30+ BEST Easy Meal Prep Recipes
More Healthy Lunch Ideas
- 5-Minute Spinach Vegetarian Quesadillas
- Spicy Southwest Salad Recipe (Chick-Fil-A Copycat)
- Roasted Sweet Potato Black Bean Salad
- Turmeric Greek Yogurt Chicken Salad Lettuce Wraps
- Chicken Stir Fry Recipe
- Meal Prep Southwest Chicken Burrito Bowls
- Healthy Avocado Egg Salad Recipe
Did you make this chicken ranch wrap recipe? Be sure to give it a rating below and tag your photos @jar.of.lemons!
Slow Cooker Fiesta Ranch Chicken Wraps
Slow Cooker Fiesta Ranch Chicken
- 1 cup plain yogurt (or light sour cream)
- 1/2 Tablespoon avocado oil
- 1 Tablespoon warm water
- 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon dried chives (or dried onions)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chipotle chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper (optional)
- 2 medium chicken breasts (about 1 – 1 1/2 pounds)
Ranch Chicken Wraps
- 4 large whole wheat tortillas (or lavash flatbread)
- 1 1/2 cups spinach, chopped
- 1 medium bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 6-8 medium grape tomatoes, sliced
- 1/2 cup corn, cooked
- 1/2 cup beans, cooked
- 1 medium avocado, sliced
- Mix together the yogurt, oil, and warm water in a medium bowl.
- Mix in the parsley, onion powder, chives, chili powder, cumin, garlic, salt, pepper, and crushed red pepper (optional).
- Place the chicken breasts in the slow cooker.
- Spread 2-3 Tablespoons of the homemade ranch sauce over the chicken (making sure not to dip the spoon back into the bowl of ranch to prevent contamination).
- Place the lid on the slow cooker and cook on high for 2 hours.
- When the chicken is almost done cooking, lay out each tortilla or wrap.
- Layer the tortillas with the leftover ranch dressing, chopped spinach, sliced bell peppers, sliced tomatoes, corn, beans, and avocado slices.
- Once the chicken is done cooking, use two forks to shred it into small pieces.
- Add chicken to each wrap.
- Roll each tortilla into a wrap and cut into halves.
- Serve and enjoy!
Leave a Reply