The great thing about these Vegan Loaded Mashed Potato Bowls is that you can pretty much throw anything into them! Here, I’ve added sautéed mushrooms, carrots, and spinach. But you can add any veggies that your heart desires (or…ahem…that are going bad in the fridge….)!
These Vegan Loaded Mashed Potato Bowls are a great way to use up your holiday leftovers!
Creamy, savory, wholesome and delicious. I absolutely love this recipe for an easy weeknight dinner or lunch on-the-go!
To make this recipe, you’ll first need the recipe for Creamy Garlic Mashed Red Potatoes. Once you make a batch of those, the options are limitless! Make these Vegan Loaded Mashed Potato Bowls, or try out this Slow Cooker Mashed Potatoes & Cranberry Mushroom Sauce recipe!
Just look at how delicious these bowls are!
Here’s the recipe for these Vegan Loaded Mashed Potato Bowls:
Vegan Loaded Mashed Potato Bowls
- 1/4 recipe Creamy Garlic Mashed Red Potatoes (made in advance)
- 1 Tbsp avocado oil
- 1 cup baby carrots
- 2 cups mushrooms
- 2 cups spinach
- Heat the avocado oil over medium-high heat for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the carrots and sauté for about 10 minutes.
- Add the mushrooms to the pan and continue to sauté for another 10 minutes.
- Add the spinach and sauté for another 5 minutes.
- Place the Creamy Garlic Mashed Red Potatoes in each bowl and heat up in the microwave.
- Add the cooked carrots, mushrooms, and spinach to each bowl.
- Serve and enjoy!