5-Ingredient Vegan Enchiladas that are perfect for dinner tonight! Made with organic firm tofu and savory black beans, these enchiladas are delicious, wholesome, and SO easy to make! This post is sponsored by House Foods.
You guys know how I’m ALL about a simple recipe. And especially a 5-ingredient recipe. And even more so when it’s vegan enchiladas!
While I myself am not vegan, I do love vegan recipes because they help me avoid dairy (which doesn’t always make me feel my best) and typically force me to eat more veggies. I love incorporating 2-3 vegan or vegetarian recipes into my meals each week! Cody and I loved this recipe (he put cheese on his, I did not) and had it several times this week. This 5-Ingredient Vegan Enchiladas recipe will be going into my weekly recipe rotation for the next few weeks!
Make this 5-Ingredient Vegan Enchiladas recipe in 30 minutes or less!
Seriously. When it comes to quick and healthy weeknight dinners, these vegan enchiladas are the BEST!
Here’s what you’ll need to make these 5-Ingredient Vegan Enchiladas:
All you need are vegan tortillas, enchilada sauce, fresh avocado, canned black beans, and cooked tofu!
Optional extras that take this recipe to another level: great seasoning for the tofu (something as simple as salt/pepper/garlic powder works great) and fresh cilantro for garnish. So yummy!
Making the black bean and tofu filling:
I love using House Foods Organic Extra Firm Tofu in these 5-Ingredient Vegan Enchiladas! It holds up really well, tastes amazing, and is made from 100% U.S. grown, non-GMO organic soybeans. When it comes to tofu, House Foods is my favorite and will always be my go-to!
P.S: Be sure to check out the House Foods website HERE and learn more about their amazing line of tofu. I’ve used their products in my Tofu Scramble Vegan Breakfast Bowl, Vegan Spicy Thai Tofu Tacos w/ Peanut Sauce, and Sesame Tahini Noodles (w/ Roasted Veggies) recipes and absolutely love it!
To make the tofu filling, I simply cut the pressed tofu into small cubes and cooked with my favorite seasoning (a little bit of salt, pepper, garlic powder, and paprika). It’s so delicious!
In addition to the tofu, I used canned black beans to fill these vegan enchiladas. The combination of the black beans and the tasty tofu is perfect for this recipe!
Other optional toppings: feel free to top these vegan enchiladas with cilantro and a squeeze of lime for extra flavor!
Watch how to make these 5-Ingredient Vegan Enchiladas!
Other easy vegan recipes you’ll love:
- Vegan Loaded Mashed Potato Bowls
- Vegan Chickpea & Sweet Potato Bowls
- Vegan Turmeric Quinoa Power Bowls
5-Ingredient Vegan Enchiladas
- 6 vegan whole wheat tortillas
- 1 package House Foods Organic Extra Firm Tofu
- 2 cups red enchilada sauce
- 2 cups canned black beans, drained
- 1 small avocados
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cut the tofu into small cubes and sauté with oil (optional) and desired seasoning (optional).
- Layout each tortilla and fill with canned black beans, cooked tofu, and 1/2 of the enchilada sauce.
- Roll each tortilla up and place next to each other in a casserole dish.
- Top the tortillas with the remaining enchilada sauce and bake for about 20 minutes.
- Once the vegan enchiladas have finished baking, top with avocado (and other optional toppings), serve, and enjoy!