Let’s talk about our past lives according to nachos, though. Anyone grow up eating them? Like, at least once a week? 🙋🏻 I definitely did. As a kid, nacho night consisted of *literally* tortilla chips smothered in Velveeta (a topic for another time) and maybe some beans on top. And it was glorious.
Also, we can’t forget about the college nachos phase. Those were the DAYS! Throw some tortilla chips on a plate, top ’em with a load of shredded cheese, microwave for about 30 seconds to 1 minute and DONE. Lunch is served. 😉 With a soda, and possibly an energy drink ’cause studies.
Yeah, ok, I don’t really miss those days too much.
These 10-Minute Protein Loaded Nachos are incredibly easy to make!
Dare I say, and I hope this doesn’t scare you off, that these 10-Minute Protein Loaded Nachos are essentially a fancy, upgraded form of college nachos. I don’t mean that in the sense of taste, but time! They’re so quick and easy to make.
How do you make oven protein loaded nachos?
Just throw some tortilla chips (these are my FAVE) on a baking sheet, top with a little organic shredded cheese and your fave protein-loaded toppings, and bake for about 10 minutes!
Once you bake the nachos in the oven, be sure to drizzle this delicious 3 Ingredient Creamy Avocado Lime Dressing over them! It’s sooooooo good, y’all. Enjoy!
Here’s the recipe for these 10-Minute Protein Loaded Nachos:
10-Minute Protein Loaded Nachos
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cook or bake the chicken breast until it is fully cooked.
- Cook the lentils according to directions.
- While the chicken and lentils are cooking, make the Avocado Lime Dressing recipe by blending avocado, lime, and yogurt.
- Slice the grape tomatoes into halves.
- Combine the chickpeas and paprika.
- Place the tortilla chips on a baking sheet.
- Top the tortilla chips with shredded chicken, lentils, grape tomatoes, chickpeas, and corn
- Top everything with shredded cheese and bake for about 10 minutes.
- Drizzle the Avocado Lime Dressing over the nachos.
- Serve hot and enjoy!