Watch this video on how to make Banana Coconut Cream Pie Overnight Oats:
Guys, it FINALLY feels like spring outside!
Anyone else feel like this has been the winter that just won’t end? The worst, y’all. I’m just so glad that it’s finally warming up outside!
This warmer weather has me dreaming about delicious springtime recipes, like this Healthy Mango Banana Smoothie, Avocado Egg Salad Sandwich, Coconut Peach Turmeric Popsicles, and these Vegan Spring Rolls w/ Spicy Turmeric Coconut Sauce! I just love spring and all of the delicious eats that come with it. 🙂 Including these Banana Coconut Cream Pie Overnight Oats!
These Banana Coconut Cream Pie Overnight Oats are vegan, vegetarian, dairy-free, and gluten-free!
Literally, it’s like eating pie for breakfast! Ok…maybe not literally…I mean, pie is pie. There’s nothing like pie. But they’re seriously amazing, y’all!
Here’s what you need for this recipe:
- mason jars (optional, but I mean…basically required 🙂 )
- rolled oats
- organic unsweetened coconut milk
- maple syrup
- a banana
- coconut chips
And just like that, you’ve got yummy Banana Coconut Cream Pie Overnight Oats in the fridge and ready to go! Enjoy this recipe, friends. 🙂
We LOVE overnight oats here on Jar Of Lemons. Be sure to try out these overnight oats recipes, too!
- Apple Cinnamon Overnight Oats
- Carrot Cake Overnight Oats
- Easy Blueberry Chia Overnight Oats
- Oatmeal Cookie Overnight Oats
- Strawberries & Cream Overnight Oats
- Peanut Butter Cookie Overnight Oats
Banana Coconut Cream Pie Overnight Oats
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 packet stevia
- 2 Tbsp maple sryup
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut milk
- 1/4 cup coconut chips
- 1 banana
- Combine everything (except for the banana) together in a bowl.
- Place in jars and refrigerate overnight.
- In the morning, top each jar with bananas slices and enjoy!