Banana Coconut Cream Pie Overnight Oats Recipe
I’m on a mission to turn all of my favorite desserts into overnight oats! Because why not?? Who’s in for the journey, let’s go! These Banana Coconut Cream Pie Overnight actually taste like a heavenly slice of this decadent summertime dessert. Dress them up to be a sweet and healthy snack treat or dress them down for a quick and easy breakfast.
It’s like indulgent dessert meets healthy breakfast meets filling snack! I especially love that these oats are vegan, can be prepped the night before, and can be made in just 5 minutes. They’re SO good!
You’ll Also Love: Chunky Monkey Smoothie
Ingredients for Banana Overnight Oats
Rolled Oats – Oats are the base of this creamy overnight oats recipe.
Almond Butter – Feel free to use any type of nut butter in this recipe. My favorites are almond butter or cashew butter!
Coconut Milk – Full-fat, light, canned, or carton. Any type of coconut milk works great! I used this coconut milk, but full-fat canned coconut milk tends to give these oats more of that rich coconut cream pie flavor. You can also use almond milk, oat milk, or cow’s milk (although it won’t have that delicious coconut flavor)!
Maple Syrup – A good drizzle of maple syrup (or honey/agave syrup, if you want) sweetens this recipe to perfection.
Coconut Yogurt – My toddler is allergic to dairy, so we always have this coconut yogurt on hand! There are so many great options out there. You can also use Greek yogurt if you want for that creamy texture!
Banana – Add sliced banana mixed into the oats or as a topping.
Coconut Chips – The coconut chips are optional, but so SO good! Especially these toasted coconut chips. They just add a little extra something.
Graham Cracker Crumbs – Just a little bit of crumbled graham cracker crumbs on top really gives these oats that pie flavor! Other options to add on top are granola or chia seeds for texture.
How to Make Banana Coconut Cream Pie Overnight Oats
There are two methods for making Banana Coconut Cream Pie Overnight Oats! Here’s how to put this recipe together:
Method 1: Layer Method
- Mix the oats, almond butter, coconut milk, and maple syrup together and store in the fridge overnight.
- The next morning, layer the overnight oast with coconut yogurt, then add toppings such as banana slices, toasted coconut chips, and graham cracker crumbs!
Method 2: Stir It All Together
Don’t have time in the mornings? This method may work better for you!
- Mix the oats, almond butter, coconut milk, maple syrup, and coconut yogurt together in mason jars.
- Add banana slices, coconut chips, and graham cracker crumbs on top.
- Add the airtight lids and store them in the fridge overnight. Enjoy in the morning!
How Long Do Overnight Oats Last?
Overnight oats can last for 2-3 days in the refrigerator. Check out this post to learn more about how to make the BEST basic overnight oats and how to store them!
More Healthy Overnight Oats Recipes
- Apple Cinnamon Overnight Oats
- Carrot Cake Overnight Oats
- Easy Blueberry Chia Overnight Oats
- Oatmeal Cookie Overnight Oats
- Strawberries & Cream Overnight Oats
- Peanut Butter Cookie Overnight Oats
Did you make this Banana Overnight Oats recipe? Be sure to give it a rating below and follow along on Instagram for more recipes and behind-the-scenes!
Banana Coconut Cream Pie Overnight Oats
- Mix the rolled oats, almond butter, coconut milk, and maple syrup and place in an airtight container (or divide into two mason jars).
- Add the lid and store it in the refrigerator overnight.
- In the morning, layer the oats with yogurt, banana slices, coconut chips, and graham cracker crumbs.