Whether it’s a weekday morning or weekend brunch, having a healthy and easy pancake recipe on hand is essential! This 10-Minute Healthy Banana Pancakes recipe is great as a go to, easy to memorize and keep recipe that’s perfect for the family. Top them with almond butter, granola, syrup, honey, yogurt, or anything you want!
You and your family are going to love this easy recipe, friend!
RELATED: Simple 3-Ingredient Protein Pancakes
How to make 10-Minute Healthy Banana Pancakes
These banana pancakes are so easy to make! Simply blend rolled oats into a flour texture. Mix in a ripe banana, eggs, and a plant-based protein powder (vanilla flavored). Pour about 1/4 cup of the batter into a heated, lightly oiled pan and cook for about 2-5 minutes on each side!
P.S: I love love love using THIS vegan, plant-based protein powder in my recipes! Not only is it healthy and great for these pancakes, it’s also so incredibly delicious. Read more about it in my Arbonne Products review!
How to top these healthy banana pancakes
Storing banana pancakes in the freezer
Want to make a big batch and save some for later? Try freezing these pancakes! Simply place each serving size of pancakes in airtight containers and place a small piece of wax paper between each pancake (to keep from sticking together). To reheat, simply place in the microwave for about a minute!
More healthy pancake recipes you’ll love:
- Healthy Gingerbread Oatmeal Pancakes Recipe
- Healthy Sweet Potato Pancakes
- Chocolate Protein Pancakes
10-Minute Healthy Banana Pancakes
- 1/4 cup rolled oats
- 2 bananas
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup plant-based vanilla protein powder
- In a food processor or blender, blend the oats into a flour-like texture.
- Add in the bananas and continue to blend.
- Add in the eggs and protein powder, then lightly blend to mix until smooth.
- Pour about 1/4 cup of the batter into a lightly oiled pan and cook for about 2-5 minutes on each side.
- Serve and enjoy or freeze for later!