The BEST Peanut Butter Energy Balls that only take about 10 minutes to make. Keep these healthy bites on hand for easy snacking or take them on-the-go! (Vegan, vegetarian, gluten-free, dairy-free, refined sugar free)
If you’ve never had energy balls before, get ready to have your life changed! These healthy bites are so perfect for keeping on hand and having yummy snacks throughout the day. They’re also great for keeping at work or taking on-the-go. Today, we’re sharing an easy recipe for the BEST Peanut Butter Energy Balls that you’ll absolutely love!
RELATED: Homemade Peanut Butter Protein Bars
How to make Peanut Butter Energy Balls
Energy balls are incredibly easy to make! Simply mix peanut butter, honey (or agave syrup), rolled oats, protein powder, and chocolate chips together. Roll big spoonfuls of the dough into energy balls, then serve and enjoy or store for later!
- Involve the kiddos! Rolling the dough into balls can be a fun project for them.
- Use a good quality protein powder, like this one!
- Put a little bit of coconut oil on your hands to make the process easier and less messy/sticky.
- Place the energy balls in the refrigerator or freezer for about an hour to help them set (or not – either way works great)!
- Get 25% off all of these ingredients and more with Thrive Market!
Refrigerating energy balls
While energy balls can be stored at room temperature in an airtight container for up to a week, they can also be refrigerated for up to two weeks!
Freezing energy balls
If you’re wanting to store energy balls for a long time, the freezer is the best option. Otherwise, freezing energy balls is unnecessary (unless you’re wanting them to set before storing in the refrigerator)!
More healthy snacks you’ll love:
- Honey Oatmeal No-Bake Energy Bites
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Energy Bites
- Strawberry Cheesecake No-Bake Energy Bites
The BEST Peanut Butter Energy Balls
- 3/4 cup peanut butter
- 1 Tbsp honey or agave syrup
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1/4 cup protein powder
- 2 Tbsp chocolate chips
- Mix the ingredients together until a thick dough is formed.
- Roll big spoonfuls of the dough into energy balls.
- Place in airtight containers and store at room temperature for one week or the refrigerator for up to two weeks!
Disclaimer: Please note that some of the links in this post are affiliate links and I will earn a commission if you purchase through those links. These are products that I know, trust, and love!