I’m all about overnight oats these days! Especially since life is CA-RAZY lately and breakfast has become whatever I can throw together in 5 minutes or less. And they’re just in time for the busy back to school season! Friend, you’re going to love love love this recipe. And did I mention how easy these oats are to make?
These Strawberries & Cream Overnight Oats are heavenly!
Sweet, creamy, fruity. I don’t even have words. Well except for the ones I just shared with you. But I can guarantee you that there are many more words to say about this! I’m having quite the moment with these Strawberries & Cream Overnight Oats over here.
Especially since I’m just getting back into work/life after having our baby and have like zero time for a complicated breakfast. I’ll gladly take some ready-to-go dessert-like Strawberries & Cream Overnight Oats for breakfast!
How to make Strawberries & Cream Overnight Oats:
Here’s what you’ll need:
- Rolled oats
- Milk (or Almond milk)
- Vanilla protein powder
- Honey or maple syrup
- Clover Sonoma Organic Greek Yogurt OR Cream on Top Yogurt
The Clover Sonoma Greek Yogurt definitely takes the “cream” part of these Strawberries & Cream Overnight Oats to the next level! I loved using the vanilla bean flavor in my oats, but there are several flavors available. I also really love that their Greek yogurt is low in sugar, loaded with protein (11 grams!), calcium, and live cultures. It’s one of my new faves to use in recipes like this one!
I also tried the recipe with Clover Sonoma Cream On Top Strawberry Yogurt and OMG Y’ALL. Soooooooo good!
A few tips on making overnight oats:
If you’ve never had overnight oats, be prepared to be blown away! They naturally have a creamy texture to them (since they literally soak overnight) that can be adjusted to your taste. For thinner oats, simply use more almond milk and less yogurt! If you want creamier oats, use less almond milk and more yogurt. If the oats are too thick in the morning, add cold almond milk to desired consistency! 😉
More overnight oats recipes:
- Apple Cinnamon Overnight Oats
- Banana Coconut Cream Pie Overnight Oats
- Pumpkin Pie Overnight Oats
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Overnight Oats
Strawberries & Cream Overnight Oats
- 1/2 scoop lean vanilla protein powder
- 1/3 cup Clover Sonoma Organic Greek Yogurt OR Cream on Top Yogurt
- 1/2 cup milk, or unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 2 tsp honey
- Mix all of the ingredients (except for the strawberries) in two jars before going to bed.
- Place in refrigerator overnight.
- In the morning, top the oats with strawberries and enjoy!