Moment of honesty: I’m one of those people who goes PUMPKIN EVERYTHING crazy when October comes around. Just take a look at these Pumpkin Pancakes, Roasted Pumpkin Salad, and Creamy Pumpkin Pasta recipes, for example! I mean, what’s not to love about it?
Whether you’re into all the pumpkin things or not, there’s something to be said about the delicious flavors and creamy texture of these Pumpkin Pie Overnight Oats! Creamy pumpkin puree, pumpkin spice, maple syrup, rolled oats, and almond milk all mixed together in a mason jar and ready to go the next morning in 5 minutes or less. These healthy oats are such a great way to start the day!
You’ll also love: 50+ Healthy Fall Recipes
Watch this video on how to make Pumpkin Pie Overnight Oats!
Here’s what you need for these easy-to-make Pumpkin Pie Overnight Oats (6 simple ingredients):
Pumpkin puree – Canned pumpkin puree is great for this recipe. Using homemade pumpkin puree is also an option!
Rolled oats – Rolled oats are the best for overnight oats! Looking for other options? Here’s how to use steel cut oats in overnight oats!
Vanilla protein powder – The protein powder thickens these overnight oats while also adding nutrition. I love this vanilla protein powder for overnight oat recipes like this one!
Pumpkin pie spice – Feel free to adjust the amount of pumpkin pie spice to your taste.
Almond milk – Almond milk, oat milk, or regular milk are all great options for this recipe!
Maple syrup – A touch of maple syrup adds the right amount of sweetness to these Pumpkin Pie Overnight Oats. Feel free to adjust the amount of maple syrup to taste!
Note: Stevia can also be used as a sweetener instead of maple syrup!
Optional add-ins and toppings:
How to make Pumpkin Pie Overnight Oats
I love making these Pumpkin Pie Overnight Oats in mason jars so that they’re ready to go in the morning. They only take about 5 minutes to put together and are perfect for really busy weekdays! Here’s how to make Pumpkin Pie Overnight Oats:
1. Combine the oats, protein powder, and pumpkin spice and mix together in mason jars.
2. Add in the pumpkin puree, milk, and maple syrup, then mix.
3. Add toppings of choice, place the lid on the jars, and store in the refrigerator overnight.
4. They’ll be ready to go in the morning!
Feel free to adjust the amount of milk to taste. More milk will make a thinner, creamier texture. Less milk will thicken the oats!
Loving this easy, healthy recipe? Join our email list and get a free copy of our top 25 Simple, Wholesome Recipes!
Pumpkin Pie Overnight Oats
- Combine the dry ingredients in two mason jars.
- Add in the pumpkin puree, milk, and maple syrup.
- Stir, then cover with a lid and leave in the refrigerator overnight.
- In the morning, open the container and enjoy!
- Feel free to adjust the amount of milk to taste. More milk will make a thinner, creamier texture. Less milk will thicken the oats!
- Stevia can also be used as a sweetener instead of maple syrup.