Ok SO I know that Valentine’s Day is over and I’m about a week late with these Superfood Strawberry Chocolate Brownies, but I promise that I definitely had a good reason for my tardiness! Keep reading, friend.
Here’s my confession: that morning, I had no idea what I was going to give Cody for his gift. I did buy the standard heart shaped box of chocolate because, well, chocolate. But I wanted to do something a little more!
I also wanted to create something healthy so that we could continue eating the delicious dessert for the rest of the week. When I saw my tub of Detox Organics Chocolate Superfoods, I knew that this recipe just had to be!
These Superfood Strawberry Chocolate Brownies are healthy and delicious!
Oh, but back to the reason that I’m just now posting about them. They were a total surprise for Cody, so I couldn’t reveal them yet! And there’s also the fact that I didn’t even think of this recipe until that morning. So…ok…I’m kind of just late here. But strawberry chocolate brownies are definitely still good after Valentine’s Day, right?? Surely.
As I mentioned earlier, these brownies are made with Detox Organics Chocolate Superfoods. If you’ve been following along on my Insta stories, then you’ve definitely seen me post about it! I absolutely love drinking this superfood mix everyday (and thankful that it literally tastes like chocolate milk), but I’m also loving baking with it!
If you’ve never tired Detox Organics Chocolate Superfoods, be sure to use code “JOL” for a 15% off discount!
Also, this recipe is a variation of the Healthy Chocolate Brownies w/ Date Caramel Sauce, so be sure to try out that version as well!
Here’s the recipe for these Superfood Strawberry Chocolate Brownies:
Superfood Strawberry Chocolate Brownies
- 1 cup oat flour
- 3 Tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 Tbsp Detox Organics Chocolate Superfoods
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 2 packets stevia
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 cup unsweetened apple sauce
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- 1/4 cup cacao chips
- 1/2 cup sliced strawberries
- 2 Tbsp cacao syrup (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine the dry ingredients together (except for the sliced strawberries).
- Mix the liquid ingredients together (except for the optional cacao syrup) and combine with the dry ingredients.
- Mix until the batter is thick.
- Pour the batter into an 8 x 8 inch pan and bake for 22-25 minutes (or until a toothpick comes out clean).
- Slice the brownies into servings and top each one with strawberries and cacao syrup (optional).
- Serve and enjoy!
Leave a Reply