This post has been sponsored by Coffee-mate® Creamer. All thoughts and opinions are my own.
Creamy, sweet, decadent Coffee Panna Cotta FTW! Is there anything better??
Watch this video on how to make Coffee Panna Cotta!
I’ve known about Panna Cotta for awhile, but it wasn’t until Cody and I’s honeymoon that I was able to taste it for the first time. I completely fell in love! It was the perfect balance of creamy and soft, yet it held together.
While it seems like a fancy, out-of-reach dessert, it’s actually REALLY easy to make. And you guys know how I’m all about that easy recipe life!
This Coffee Panna Cotta recipe is easy to make and perfect for having friends over!
Or, you know…perfect for just YOU. You don’t have to tell me twice to make a creamy, delicious dessert for myself! I’m all in, y’all.
And anyway, it’s seriously one of my most favorite desserts right now. So obsessed with the contrast between the earthy taste of the coffee and the sweet, creamy taste of the “cream”!
The cream that I used for this Coffee Panna Cotta recipe is actually a mixture of 2% milk and the new Coffee-mate® Dessert Creamers. Correction: THE MOST EPIC AND DELICIOUS new Coffee-mate creamers! I bought these at Walmart (in the dairy section) and had the hardest time figuring out which flavor I wanted to use in this recipe. They’re all so delicious!!
In this case, I ended up choosing the Coffee-mate Coconut Caramel Latte flavor. And I’m not complaining about the fact that I have some leftover for every day coffee usage, ya know? It’s a pretty sweet deal (pun very much intended)! ←—- You can thank Cody for influencing me with his newfound interest in dad jokes and puns. Yep.
If you head to Walmart this week, do yourself a favor and pick up one of these Coffee-mate creamer flavors (or check out more flavors and recipes here). Be sure to keep your eyes peeled May 10-13th for an in-store sampling event, too! Then come back and make this very necessary Coffee Panna Cotta recipe. You’ll thank me later, friend! 😉
Coffee Panna Cotta
- 1 3/4 cup milk
- 1/2 cup Coffee-mate® Dessert Creamers
- 2 envelopes gelatin
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 Tbsp instant coffee
- 1 3/4 cup water
- Bring 1 ½ cups of the milk and the full amount of the creamer to a simmer.
- Remove from heat and add ¾ of the gelatin packet, mixing until it completely dissolves (you will not need the rest of the packet).
- Place a glass cup at an angle (if desired) in a ramekin and pour the milk mixture into the glass.
- Keeping the cup at an angle, place in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Continue setting the milk mixture by placing the cup in the freezer for 30 minutes, and then back in the refrigerator for another 30 minutes.
- While the milk mixture is setting, bring the water, coffee, remaining milk, and vanilla to a simmer.
- Remove from heat and add in ¾ of the second gelatin packet, mixing until it completely dissolves.
- Remove the cup from the refrigerator and set upright.
- Pour the coffee mixture over the set milk mixture and set in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Repeat step 5.
- Serve and enjoy!
Love dessert recipes? Be sure to check out more Jar Of Lemons desserts HERE!