This 10-Minute Pumpkin Oatmeal is a healthy, creamy and comforting way to start your day and stay cozy on chilly mornings. It’s vegan, gluten-free, and refined sugar free too!
I’m just going to go ahead and throw out a blanket apology statement for anyone following me that may possibly hate all things pumpkin and pumpkin spice. Sorry-not-sorry LUUUUUUUUV YOUUUUUUU! But we’re about to have a whole lotta pumpkin on this little blog because I’m basically one of those crazy pumpkin spice latte everything kinda girls. At least I own it?
For you ladies that can relate to the pumpkin-crazy girl that I am, WELCOME TO FALL ON JAR OF LEMONS! As a recap of last year’s glorious fall season, we celebrated with Pumpkin Spice Creamer, Pumpkin Pie Overnight Oats, Pumpkin Loaf, Pumpkin Muffins, and hello Mini Pumpkin Pies (<—–YESSSSS).
How to Make Pumpkin Oatmeal in 3 Easy Steps
Remove from heat. Add in the maple syrup, stevia, and top with walnuts
How to Make Pumpkin Oatmeal in the Microwave
You can also make oatmeal in the microwave very easily and quickly. Although making it on the stove top is my favorite and recommended method because you can control the cooking and consistency easier you can also make it in the microwave by following these steps:
- Add the oatmeal and almond milk to a bowl and heat on high for 2 minutes.
- Stir in the pumpkin puree and spices, if too thick add more milk and heat again for a few seconds.
- Adjust sweetness with maple syrup.
Oatmeal is best served immediately it doesn’t keep well after being cooked. You could add the ingredients to a jar and let them soak overnight in the fridge to eat cold the next day. Also, I don’t recommend freezing oatmeal but there’s really no need to it’s super quick to make!
Toppings for Pumpkin Oatmeal
I love to add toppings for extra crunch and texture. You can add nuts such as pistachios, cashews, and hazelnuts or dried fruit and berries such as cranberries, goji berries, coconut shavings and even nut butters or chocolate chips.
More Healthy Breakfast Recipes You Might Like:
- Healthy Gingerbread Oatmeal Pancakes
- Blueberry Banana Baked Oatmeal
- The BEST Baked Oatmeal Breakfast Bars
- Oatmeal Cookie Easy Overnight Oats
10-Minute Pumpkin Pie Oatmeal
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 3/4 cup rolled oats
- 2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 Tbsp maple syrup
- 1 Tbsp crushed walnuts optional
- 1 packet stevia
- Heat the almond milk and pumpkin puree over medium heat until it starts to boil.
- Add in the rolled oats, pumpkin pie spice, and cinnamon. Mix together and cook until the oats have thickened to desired consistency.
- Remove from heat. Add in the maple syrup, stevia, and top with walnuts.
- Serve hot and enjoy!