This post has been sponsored by Kellogg’s and Light & Fit. All thoughts and opinions are my own.
Easy Oatmeal Pumpkin Pancakes that are perfect for fall! Sweet, wholesome, and delicious. Make this simple recipe for a quick breakfast or meal prep it for the week ahead!
When it comes to quick and easy weekday breakfasts, pancakes are a great way to start the day. Especially when they’re these Easy Oatmeal Pumpkin Pancakes! Here’s what’s amazing (and unique) about these delicious pancakes:
- Unlike most pancake recipes, these are made with rolled oats.
- They’re loaded with pumpkin and pumpkin spice, so completely perfect for fall.
- The secret ingredient? Light & Fit® Original Greek Vanilla!
- Topped with Kellogg’s® Special K® Pumpkin Spice Crunch to take this recipe to the NEXT LEVEL (more on this below)!
Tip: I purchased all of the ingredients for this recipe at Target. Be sure to check out the Cartwheel offer to save 10% on Light & Fit® or 15% on Special K® from now until October 20th. Let’s get started on these delicious Pumpkin Pancakes!
Easy Oatmeal Pumpkin Pancakes
Ingredients you’ll need
For this recipe, you’ll need the following ingredients:
- Rolled Oats
- Baking Powder
- Pumpkin Spice
- Milk (of choice)
- Pumpkin Puree
- Light & Fit® Original Greek Vanilla
- Kellogg’s® Special K® Pumpkin Spice Crunch
Let’s talk about those last two ingredients! I loved adding in Light & Fit Original Greek Vanilla into the recipe to make the pancakes a little bit thicker. It also adds a ton of deliciously sweet flavor, has 12 grams of protein, and only has 80 calories per serving. I’m a bit obsessed!
I also added some of the yogurt on top of the pancakes and some extra flavor/texture with the Special K Pumpkin Spice Crunch cereal. It’s SOOOOO good! It’s also a good source of fiber with 150 nourishing calories per serving. Winning all around!
Tips for making Oatmeal Pumpkin Pancakes
When you’re making this recipe, there will be a few things that may seem different than a traditional pancake recipe since we’re working with rolled oats. While the recipe is definitely easy to make, these tips are here to help you out if you need them!
The rolled oat flour
- In this recipe, I used 100% rolled oat flour that I made by blending rolled oats into a fine, flour-like texture. However, you can also purchase oat flour!
- Oat flour tends to look a little gritty, but trust me: it’s still delicious! Don’t be alarmed if the batter looks a little lumpy, thick, and gritty.
- If you want a different texture, feel free to replace some of the oat flour with all-purpose or whole wheat flour!
- The type of milk that you use will also make a difference in the thickness of these pancakes. In this case I used regular 2% milk!
- Almond or oat milk are great options as well.
More pumpkin recipes you’ll love:
Easy Oatmeal Pumpkin Pancakes
- Mix the oat flour, baking powder, cinnamon, pumpkin spice, and pinch of salt together.
- In a separate bowl, mix the milk, eggs, pumpkin puree, and yogurt together.
- Pour the liquid ingredients into the dry ingredients.
- Mix the batter until smooth.
- Spoon about 1/4 cup of the batter on to an oiled pan (spray oil works great).
- Cook each pancake over medium heat for about 3-5 minutes on each side.
- Top with yogurt and cereal to enjoy fresh or save the pancakes in an airtight container and refrigerate for the week ahead!
Want a discount on the ingredients in this recipe? Be sure to use this Cartwheel offer at Target!