Pancakes are always a big win for me. Because, pancakes, of course! But I especially love them when they’re healthy and loaded with holiday flavor!
Making these for brunch? Be sure to decorate them with these homemade Healthy Gingerbread Cookies!
Things I love about these Gingerbread Oatmeal Pancakes: they’re thick, fluffy, soft, wholesome, and sweet. Not to mention gluten-free!
OH and you can literally throw all of the ingredients in to a blender. No hand mixing required! This recipe is perfect for the
lazy girl efficient girl, to say the least! And healthy, of course. 😉
How to make these healthy oatmeal pancakes:
These Healthy Gingerbread Oatmeal Pancakes are incredibly easy to make! Simply blend the rolled oats (or purchase pre-made oat flour), add in the rest of the ingredients, and cook each pancake for about 5 minutes!
You can serve these immediately or freeze for later! (I love these containers for freezing pancakes.)
You guys are going to love this recipe! Enjoy, friend!
More easy pancake recipes you’ll love:
Gingerbread Oatmeal Pancakes
- 1 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 3 eggs
- 1/3 cup plain greek yogurt
- 1 banana
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 Tbsp ground ginger
- 1/2 Tbsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp cloves
- Blend the rolled oats. Add in the liquid ingredients and continue to blend.
- Add in the remaining ingredients and blend until the batter is even throughout.
- Pour 1/4 cup of the batter into a hot pan and cook for about a minute on each side (or until browned).
- Top with pure maple syrup and enjoy!