This post has been sponsored by Nespresso. All thoughts and opinions are my own.
Everyday Vanilla Latte Recipe
Need a pick-me-up that’s easy enough for every day life? Today, we’re sharing our go-to, quick and easy Vanilla Latte Recipe that’s perfect for starting the day off right – in 10 minutes or less!
Spring is finally in the air! And with the change in weather, our household is switching our coffee routine over from warm, winter flavors to lighter, spring flavors. This Everyday Vanilla Latte Recipe is perfect for a lighter flavored coffee drink this spring!
Here’s what’s amazing about this recipe:
- It’s EASY to make – no complicated techniques!
- It can be made in about 10 minutes or less.
- Even though it’s a latte recipe, coffee can be subbed for espresso (more on that below).
- It uses simple, everyday ingredients.
Think creamy, frothy, vanilla goodness in a drink. It’s SO yummy and the best way to start a busy day!
Let’s talk equipment. I am 100% convinced that the best and easiest way to make a latte (or really any espresso/coffee drink) is with the Nespresso machine! When my husband and I got married, one of the first things that we did was buy a Nespresso machine. I’ve been hooked ever since!
Specifically, I used the Nespresso Vertuo Plus Black D Range Machine to make this vanilla latte. It’s perfect for making espresso AND coffee, which is nice. It’s also incredibly easy to use!
How to make a vanilla latte
Traditionally, a vanilla latte is a combination of milk, espresso, and vanilla syrup. In this recipe, however, we’re simplifying things a bit. Here’s how to make this Everyday Vanilla Latte recipe:
1. Brew Nespresso espresso pod or coffee pod in machine.
2. Add raw cane sugar.
3. Pour heated milk into mug.
4. Add froth and leave on top or mix in.
I used the Vertuo Vanilla Custard Pie pods to add that light, delicious vanilla flavor! However, feel free to add 1/2 tsp vanilla if you use a different flavor of pod (per serving).
What to pair this recipe with
- Coffee Panna Cotta – a delicious, springtime treat!
- Mocha Overnight Oats – perfect for breakfast.
- Mocha Protein Peanut Butter Pancakes – so yummy and perfect for the family!
I’m so obsessed with how easily this vanilla latte recipe comes together with the Nespresso machine and pods. It’s the best for enjoying daily, sharing with friends, and celebrating the change in seasons! Cheers to starting the day off right!
Want to try out more coffee recipes? Check out Nespresso’s Pinterest page HERE!
Everyday Vanilla Latte
- 2 Vertuo Vanilla Custard Pie Pods
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 Tbsp raw sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla (optional, see notes)
- Brew the coffee pods into two different mugs.
- Mix 1 Tbsp of sugar into each mug.
- Add in vanilla (optional).
- Heat up and froth the milk using a milk frother.
- Pour the milk into each mug and add the froth on top.
- Serve and enjoy!
- Feel free to use any type of pod for coffee or espresso.
- If using a non-flavored pod, add in the optional vanilla.
- Sprinkle a bit of cinnamon, chocolate, or coconut on top to take these lattes to the next level!
Leave a Reply