Sweet, creamy and delicious with a kick of coffee these Mocha Latte Overnight Oats are super simple to make and taste incredible. If you’re always running around crazy in the mornings then this is the perfect grab and go breakfast!
Disclaimer: Please note that some of the links below are affiliate links and I will earn a commission if you purchase through those links. These are products that I know, trust, and love!
Coffee, chocolate, and breakfast all in one jar? YES. AMEN. Guys, these Mocha Latte Overnight Oats are EPIC!
If you’ve never had overnight oats before, welcome to the rest of your healthy eating life. They’re UHmazing, friend! Basically thick, creamy, sweet, heavenly cold oats that have been soaked overnight. This Triple Berry Overnight Oats recipe is sort of my “original” one, but we (OBVS) love our overnight oats here on Jar Of Lemons! Check out all of these variations:
- Pumpkin Pie Overnight Oats
- Apple Cinnamon Overnight Oats
- Oatmeal Cookie Overnight Oats
- Strawberries & Cream Overnight Oats
And now we’ve arrived at these delicious Mocha Latte Overnight Oats. To me, this is the ultimate win because…I mean…seriously, guys. Chocolate + Coffee = WIN! It’s a breakfast dream!
I know I’m basically repeating myself, but I can’t seem to convey the deep, happy emotions I’m having over these oats right now. The truth is that I’m completely the opposite of a morning person and happen to need a goooooood coffee “kickstart” every day. As in, please don’t talk to me before coffee. SORRYLUVYA! 😉
The struggle, y’all. Everything will be fine once I have coffee and breakfast in hand and these Mocha Latte Overnight Oats are an all in one package deal success!
How to Make Mocha Latte Overnight Oats
- Rolled Oats
- Mocha Protein Powder (feel free to use a vegan version)
- Almond Milk
- Cold Brew Coffee (or any coffee)
- Honey (vegans can use maple syrup!)
Combine all of the ingredients.
Split into two jars and refrigerate overnight.
In the morning, top with fresh fruit and enjoy!
The end. SO EASY! I’m all about it, friends. Also: these Mocha Latte Overnight Oats go to another level when you top them off with fresh raspberries and strawberries!
More Healthy Breakfast Recipes You Might Like:
- Healthy Gingerbread Oatmeal Pancakes
- Tofu Scramble Vegan Breakfast Bowl
- Blueberry & Yogurt Breakfast Bowls
- Easy Chocolate Banana Smoothie
Mocha Latte Overnight Oats
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 scoop mocha protein powder
- 3/4 cup almond milk
- 1/4 cup coffee
- 2 Tbsp honey
- Combine all of the ingredients.
- Split into two jars and refrigerate overnight.
- In the morning, top with fresh fruit and enjoy!