Now, let’s talk about the word frozen. I totally get it! Seeing the word frozen in the title of this recipe might make you cringe, but you’re just going to have to trust me on this one, friends!
These delicious almond flour waffles don’t HAVE to be frozen, but they CAN be 🙂 Because let’s be real: I’m not about to make these in the morning when I first wake up.
Nope. Not unless it’s Saturday, thank you! I can barely function when I first wake up. Proof lies within this Pumpkin Pie Overnight Oats post. But they’re toooooo delish to not eat all week long. Therefore: Behold! Frozen Almond Flour Waffles! I know you agree with me. I just know it.
5 Steps To Making Almond Flour Waffles
These are also great for those I’M COMPLETELY OUT OF FOOD BUT HAVEN’T BEEN TO THE STORE kind of days (<–my life)! So now that you’re totally convinced on why you NEED these beauties in your life, here are 5 steps to making these amazing Frozen Almond Flour Waffles:
- Buy the best ever waffle maker!
- Make a ginormous batch of these beauties on the weekend.
- Have an epic brunch (sharing with friends is optional)…..
- Freeze the leftovers!
- Enjoy throughout the week by toasting or reheating them 🙂
So easy, ya’ll! And don’t even get me started on how delicious these babies are. Cody and I devoured these for DINNER! And don’t get me wrong, we love us some breakfast food. But these are ANOTHER. LEVEL.
More Delicious Breakfast Recipes To Try:
- Vegetarian Jalapeno Bacon Waffles
- Banana Coconut Cream Pie Overnight Oats
- Pumpkin Pie Overnight Oats
- Banana Cashew Butter Chia Seed Smoothie
Frozen Almond Flour Waffles
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Oil the waffle maker using coconut oil (or this spray coconut oil).
- Cook until lightly brown, serve or freeze and enjoy!