I am a Two Good® ambassador. All thoughts and opinions are my own.
The TASTIEST Greek Yogurt Pancakes
These fluffy Greek Yogurt Pancakes are the TASTIEST! Made with oat or whole wheat flour, vanilla greek yogurt, eggs, and almondmilk, this recipe is a great way to start the day. Make a big batch of these pancakes for a quick and easy breakfast addition all week long!
There’s nothing like starting the day off with delicious, fluffy pancakes. Especially when they’re easy to make! I’m also loving that these greek yogurt pancakes are made with Two Good® Vanilla Greek Lowfat Yogurt, which adds a creamy texture to the pancake batter as well as added protein (12g per 5.3oz cup per serving – yay!). This recipe is next level and one that you and your family will want to keep on repeat!
Click here to shop Two Good today! https://ahalogy.link/TwoGoodYogurt
RELATED: 9 Easy Healthy Pancakes Recipes
Here’s what you’ll need for this recipe:
Two Good Vanilla Greek Yogurt – With 80 calories and 2g of total sugar per 5.3oz cup per serving, this tasty yogurt is one of my favorites to keep on hand for everyday meals! Not to mention that for every Two Good yogurt that’s purchased, an equal amount of food is donated to someone in need by partnering with City Harvest and We Don’t Waste who are food rescue organizations*. I love everything that Two Good yogurt stands for and it tastes perfect in these greek yogurt pancakes!
Two Good vanilla greek yogurt can be purchased at Walmart. I love adding it to my pickup order for easy shopping!
Oat/All Purpose Flour – This recipe uses a mix of oat flour and all purpose flour. If you don’t have oat flour on hand, you can make your own by blending rolled oats into a flour-like texture. Another option is to use whole wheat flour instead!
Almondmilk – I used almondmilk in this recipe, but any type of milk or milk alternative works great!
The tastiest yogurt to use in pancakes
Vanilla greek yogurt is a great option for pancakes since it helps make them thick and fluffy. It also adds flavor and protein!
Two Good vanilla greek yogurt is one of my favorites for this recipe since it is Non-GMO Project Verified, has 80% less sugar at 2g per 5.3oz than average Greek yogurts at 10g per 5.3oz (it’s made with a unique slow-straining process that removes sugar from the milk – so awesome!), leaving 2g of total sugar in each serving.
I also love that Two Good is fighting food waste and food insecurity by helping to donate an equal amount of food per cup purchased! With an estimated 1/3 of food produced in the US being wasted and an estimated 1 in 6 people facing food insecurity, this cause is near and dear to my heart. I’m so grateful for everything that Two Good is doing and the huge impact it’s having on our world!
Interested in trying out Two Good™ Vanilla Greek Yogurt? Be sure to grab it on your next Walmart run and then head back here to make these tastiest pancakes!
How to make pancakes with greek yogurt
1. Combine the dry ingredients.
2. Whisk the liquid ingredients together.
3. Pour the liquid ingredients into the dry ingredients and mix.
TIP: Don’t over-mix pancakes! Keep lumps in the batter to ensure that the pancakes are fluffy (instead of chewy).
4. Cook each pancake for 2-3 minutes on each side!
TIP: Save time and energy by using a griddle or large pan to make multiple pancakes at a time!
Freezing greek yogurt pancakes
One of the great things about this recipe is that you can make a big batch of it and freeze for later. To freeze, simply allow the pancakes to fully cool. Then place in an airtight container and freeze for up to 3 months!
How to top these pancakes
The options are limitless! Maple syrup is essential, of course, but here are a few of my favorite “extra” toppings:
- A dollop of vanilla greek yogurt – you can never have too much!
- Strawberries & blueberries
- Pumpkin seeds
- All of the above!
More pancake recipes you’ll love:
- Healthy Sweet Potato Pancakes
- Easy Fluffy Pecan Pancakes
- 10-Minute Healthy Banana Pancakes
- Easy Oatmeal Pumpkin Pancakes
- Simple 3-Ingredient Protein Pancakes
Was this recipe a hit? Be sure to give it a rating below!
Greek Yogurt Pancakes Recipe
- 1/2 cup oat flour (or whole wheat flour)
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 3/4 cup Two Good Vanilla Greek Lowfat Yogurt
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup almondmilk
- Mix the dry ingredients together.
- In a separate bowl, whisk the yogurt, eggs, and milk together until smooth.
- Pour the liquid ingredients into the dry ingredients and mix together, making sure not to over mix and keeping lumps in the batter.
- Pour about 1/4 cup of the batter into a griddle or pan and cook the pancakes for about 2-3 minutes on each side.
- Serve and enjoy!
- Don’t over-mix pancakes! Keep lumps in the batter to ensure that the pancakes are fluffy (instead of chewy).
- Save time and energy by using a griddle or large pan to make multiple pancakes at a time.
- Feel free to sub almondmilk with any type of milk!
*Two Good helps provide food by partnering with food rescue organizations. For every cup sold, Two Good donates 2 cents (5.3oz) and 12 cents (32oz) to these organizations.
Leave a Reply