This post is sponsored by Success® Rice.
Taco Bowl Recipe
This 20-Minute Taco Bowl Recipe is the BEST for an easy and delicious weeknight dinner! Made with ground turkey, Success® Rice from Walmart, black beans, tomatoes, peppers, and fresh cilantro, this is a meal that everyone will love. Add a creamy yogurt sauce and a squeeze of lime juice for a no-fuss dinner that can be made in no time at all. Raise your cooking game with these taco bowls for a meal that’s perfect for sharing!
It’s that time of year when life starts getting really busy again and easy weeknight meals are a total win! And while I’m all about a recipe that’s quick and so simple to throw together, it can be easy to get into a boring dinner rut.
If you’re looking for the ultimate weeknight dinner to bring the family together, then look no further. This taco bowl recipe is one of my favorites! It’s even great for cooking in advance or eating leftovers the next day. This flavor-loaded meal is definitely one to save and inspires me to never stop creating. Make these taco bowls in no time at all to feel the flavor, share the dish!
RELATED: 100+ Quick Healthy Dinners (30 Minutes Or Less)
Success® Rice – Brown Rice – I love that I can make this recipe in no time at all, thanks to Success® Rice! With Success Rice, you can create and share the meals you love with the people you love in just 10 minutes. It cooks in the microwave using a convenient BPA-free boil-in-bag technique. No mess, delicious, and perfect for quick and easy weeknight dinners!
TIP: Buy Success® Rice at Walmart or add it to your next pick up order share every dish, every way!
Black Beans – Cooked or canned black beans work great in this recipe.
Ground Turkey – Ground turkey cooked with chili powder, cumin, smoked paprika, garlic, salt, and pepper makes for a delicious protein base!
Mini Peppers – Mini peppers or any type of bell pepper are perfect for these taco bowls!
Grape Tomatoes – Halved, sliced, or chopped grape tomatoes add a deliciously citrus flavor and balance out these bowls.
Cilantro – Take these taco bowls to the next level with fresh cilantro! Dried cilantro is also a great option.
Lime – A squeeze of fresh lime brings the flavors in these yummy bowls together!
Plain Yogurt – Mix plain yogurt or sour cream with a little bit of water and salt to create a simple and creamy sauce for topping off this recipe.
How to Make Taco Bowls (Easy Recipe)
Making taco bowls is incredibly easy! Here’s how to put this recipe together in 20 minutes or less:
- Cook the ground turkey with the seasoning.
- Microwave Success® Rice in 10 minutes while the turkey is cooking.
- Combine the rice with black beans, turkey, chopped peppers, sliced tomatoes, and cilantro in bowls.
- Add a squeeze of lime juice and a drizzle of the creamy yogurt sauce.
Tips for Success
Use Success® Rice to save time and energy!
I love how Success® Rice can be made so quickly and easily! Not to mention the no-mess, hassle-free method of making the recipe. It’s also gluten-free, non-GMO project verified, and contains no preservatives. It’s truly one of the best for simple and delicious recipes, like these taco bowls! Easy to make and shareable for the whole family!
Add your own favorite toppings.
Other topping ideas include:
- Fresh Avocado
- Creamy Avocado Lime Dressing
- Red Onions
- Tortilla Chips
Make these Taco Bowls as a meal prep recipe!
Make these taco bowls for dinner and save the leftovers for easy lunches throughout the week! You can also meal prep this recipe ahead of time and store it in airtight containers for the week ahead.
Store these taco bowls in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 1 week or in the freezer for up to 3 months!
More Bowl Recipes You’ll Love
- Meal Prep Southwest Chicken Burrito Bowls
- Vegan Chickpea & Sweet Potato Bowls
- BBQ Chicken Power Bowls
- Harissa Veggie Bowl
Did you make this Taco Bowl recipe? Be sure to give it a rating below and tag your photos @jar.of.lemons!
Taco Bowl Recipe (20 Minutes!)
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1/2 Tbsp avocado oil
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder (or minced garlic)
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 2 bags Success® Rice
- 15.5 oz can black beans
- 6 mini peppers (or 1 large bell pepper)
- 8-10 grape tomatoes
- 1-2 cups cilantro leaves
- 1 medium lime
- 1/4 cup plain yogurt (optional)
- Cook the ground turkey in the oil and spices.
- While the ground turkey is being cooked, microwave the rice according to directions.
- Lightly heat up the beans in the microwave or on the stove top.
- Chop the peppers and the tomatoes.
- Combine the rice with the beans, cooked turkey, peppers, tomatoes, and cilantro in each bowl.
- Add a squeeze of lime over each bowl.
- Mix the yogurt with 1/2 Tbsp of water and a dash of salt.
- Drizzle the yogurt over each bowl and enjoy!
- Store these taco bowls in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 1 week or in the freezer for up to 3 months!
Leave a Reply