This Easy 30-Minute Chicken Friend Rice recipe is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Minute® Ready to Serve Family Bowls. It’s delicious, easy to make, and perfect for a quick weeknight dinner!
You guys know how I’m ALL about the easiest way to make something. Especially when life gets crazy busy (ahem…ALWAYS)! After a full day of work and errands, Cody and I typically head to the gym to get our workout in. By the time we get back from the gym, it’s already late evening. There definitely isn’t time for a complicated recipe!
Sometimes (often) our dinner results in frozen pizza or chicken tacos (with pre-cooked chicken). I’ve also been known to make my famous “everything’s going bad in the fridge let’s throw it in a casserole dish and bake it” casserole. Yep. But there can only be so much of that before a new recipe needs to make an appearance in our lives!
This Easy 30-Minute Chicken Fried Rice is perfect for a new, quick weeknight dinner!
It also helps that Cody and I are pretty obsessed with fried rice! I think that I could truly eat this every single day. No joke!
I know, I know. RICE. It takes a while to cook and all…but in this case, I used Minute Ready to Serve Family Bowls to get the job done! YOU GUYS. It took a whopping total of 2 minutes to make in the microwave. Such a win!
And to be honest, I’m pretty obsessed with how fluffy and wholesome it tastes. Perfect for this Easy 30-Minute Chicken Fried Rice recipe! I absolutely love how quick and easy these Minute Ready to Serve Family Bowls are. Family Bowls are gluten free and contain no preservatives. They are available in 100% Whole Grain Brown and White Rice. They’re definitely a new go-to for me!
Here’s how to make this Easy 30-Minute Chicken Fried Rice recipe:
30-Minute Chicken Fried Rice
- 2 medium chicken breasts cubed
- 1 Tbsp avocado oil
- 2 cups frozen peas & carrots
- 2 eggs
- 1 Minute Ready to Serve Family Bowl
- 2 Tbsp Tamari (gluten-free soy sauce)
- Cut the chicken breasts into cubes.
- Using half of the oil, cook the chicken breasts over medium heat (until fully cooked and browned).
- Set the cooked chicken aside.
- In the same pan, scramble the eggs.
- While the eggs are cooking, make the Minute Ready to Serve Family Bowl in the microwave according to directions.
- Combine the rice and the eggs.
- Add in the peas and carrots, then stir.
- Add in the gluten-free soy sauce (Tamari).
- Lastly, stir in the cooked chicken.
- Serve hot and enjoy!
This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Minute® Ready to Serve Family Bowls.