Nothing screams warm summer weather like a glass of cold, iced sweet tea. Add some lemon and other fruit to it, and it’s next level! But turn it into delicious popsicles? Well, now it’s a yummy treat!
There are so many things we’re loving about these Lemon Sweet Tea Popsicles:
- They’re SO quick and easy to make.
- Made with Milo’s Famous Sweet Tea, one of our favorite summer drinks!
- They’re a great way to save the sweet tea in your fridge and make it last longer.
- The entire family will love them!
RELATED: Homemade Creamy Peach Popsicles
This easy recipe only requires 3 basic ingredients: Milo’s Famous Sweet Tea, lemon juice, and summer fruit of choice (such as berries, peaches, etc.)!
We love using Milo’s Famous Sweet Tea because it’s brewed with real tea leaves, all natural, contains no preservatives or added colors, and has a clean ingredients list. It’s sweetened with real cane sugar and is also available zero calorie sweetened with sucralose, or unsweet!
Be sure to use Milo’s in this delicious recipe by finding it in the refrigerated juice section of your local supermarket! Find Milo’s near you: https://drinkmilos.com/locate
How to make Lemon Sweet Tea Popsicles
Making these Lemon Sweet Tea Popsicles is INCREDIBLY easy! Here’s how to do it in 5 easy steps:
1. Cut the fruit.
2. Mix the lemon juice and sweet tea together.
3. Pour into a popsicle mold.
4. Add the fruit to each popsicle.
5. Freeze for 4-8 hours!
The best way to add popsicle sticks is to let the mixture freeze in the mold for about an hour before adding them!
How to store sweet tea popsicles
Once the popsicles are completely frozen, take them out of the mold by running it under lukewarm water. Place them in an airtight container with parchment paper between layers to keep them from sticking together!
More delicious summer treats
- Southern Sweet Tea Lemon Cake
- Strawberry Lemonade Cupcakes
- Banana Split Smoothie Bowl
- Chocolate Cherry Crumble Dessert Bars
What are your favorite summer treats? Let us know in the comments below!
Lemon Sweet Tea Popsicles
- 2 1/2 cups Milo's Famous Sweet Tea
- 1 large lemon (juiced, about 1/4 cup)
- 1 cup fruit of choice (berries, peaches, etc.)
- Cut the fruit into small pieces.
- Mix the sweet tea and lemon juice together until smooth.
- Pour into a popsicle mold.
- Add in the pieces of fruit.
- Add popsicle sticks and freeze for 4-8 hours!
- The best way to add popsicle sticks is to let the mixture freeze in the mold for about an hour before adding them!
- Once the popsicles are completely frozen, take them out of the mold by running it under lukewarm water. Place them in an airtight container with parchment paper between layers to keep them from sticking together!