Sweet, warm, Healthy Apple Pie Minis that are vegan and will make your house smell AMAZING! So delicious and perfect for an easy fall dessert!
Watch how to make these Healthy Apple Pie Minis!
Pie minis are my fave because 1.) They’re mini! Need I say more?? 2.) Let’s be honest, I can’t cut a pretty slice of regular sized apple pie without it looking like a giant mess of gooey disaster, then try to make it look photogenic, and then attempt to convince you that it’s as delicious as it SHOULD look. However, if you did happen to make these Healthy Apple Pie Minis into one big pie, I’m pretty sure that you would be convinced 😉 Oh and 3.) I still don’t have a regular pie pan (🙈). I know, I KNOW. After all this time as a food blogger I don’t own a pie pan. How is this possible?
It’s one of those annoying little purchases where I’m always thinking “Wow, why don’t I have a pie pan, I really need a pie pan! I just need to go get one already”. And then I go to the store, get swept away in all of the other things I “need”, get to the pie pan and think….”meh, I’ll get it next time”.
So here I am, still pie pan-less. And Thanksgiving is coming soon, which will mean all the healthy pie recipes (OBVS). And I have so many pies to make! What am I doing??? OHMYGOSHINEEDAPIEPAN.
Ok, friends. I’m going to get one. I am. Mark my words.
These Healthy Apple Pie Minis are perfect for fall!
Are you as obsessed with pie as I am? Be sure to check out these Cranberry Mini Pies and Mini Pumpkin Pies,! There’s also these Pumpkin Pie Overnight Oats and Pecan Pie Bars if you’re looking for more pie-inspiration!
After making the dough for these Healthy Apple Pie Minis, I placed the dough in a muffin tin and used a fork to make the edges. However, a Mini Pie Pan would also do the trick!
Here’s how to make these vegan Healthy Apple Pie Minis:
Healthy Apple Pie Minis
- 2 ½ cups Whole Wheat Flour
- ½ cup Unsweetened Applesauce
- ¼ cup Coconut Oil
- 1/4 cup Agave Syrup optional
- ¼ cup Organic Vegan Butter cold
- 1 Tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- ¼ cup Water
- Pinch Salt
- 3 Small Apples Cubed
- 1/4 cup Agave Syrup
- 3 Tbsp Cinnamon
- 1 Tbsp Whole Wheat Flour
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix all ingredients into a dough.
- Mold into "mini pies" by using a cupcake or mini pie pan.
- Bake pie crusts for about 5-10 minutes.
- While the crusts are baking, cut the apples and set in a pan over medium heat.
- Add honey and cinnamon. Continue heating until liquid starts to boil.
- Continue to cook for about 5 minutes, then remove from heat.
- Add in the whole wheat flour, then stir.
- Pour into mini crusts, bake for about 15-20 minutes.
- Let cool, enjoy!
Disclaimer: Please note that some of the links in this post are affiliate links and I will earn a commission if you purchase through those links. These are products that I know, trust, and love!