The Best Cauliflower Fried Rice that’s perfect for dinner tonight! This 10-minute recipe is easy to make, gluten-free, dairy-free, vegetarian, and great for the entire family.
If you’re looking for quick, easy, everyday healthy meals for the family, look no further than cauliflower rice. It’s so versatile and if prepared correctly, can taste just like regular rice! This Cauliflower Fried Rice recipe is one of the best and can be made in just 10 minutes. Not to mention incredibly delicious and great for prepping ahead!
The Best Cauliflower Fried Rice Video Tutorial
Tips for making the BEST Cauliflower Fried Rice quickly
1. Use frozen cauliflower rice and frozen vegetables
While I typically opt for fresh over frozen in most recipes, frozen items are great for having on hand (they don’t go bad as quickly) and perfect for when you’re in a time crunch. By keeping frozen cauliflower rice and stir-fry veggies in the freezer, this recipe can solve the “what’s for dinner” dilemma time and time again!
2. Use Tamari instead of soy sauce to make it gluten-free
We love Tamari! It’s perfect for having on hand for easy recipes like this one.
3. Add your protein of choice
Add organic chicken, grass-fed beef, or keep it vegetarian with tofu, sliced almonds, edamame, and peas!
Meal prepping cauliflower rice
Did you know that you can meal prep this recipe? Put it in an airtight container and store it in the refrigerator for up to 3 days!
More easy recipes you’ll love:
- 30-Minute Mexican Cauliflower Rice Recipe
- Low-Carb Mexican Meal Prep Bowls
- Thai Chicken Lettuce Wraps
The Best Cauliflower Fried Rice
- 12 oz. bag cauliflower rice frozen
- 4 cups stir fry veggies frozen
- 2 Tbsp sesame oil
- 1 Tbsp onion flakes
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp crushed red pepper
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 cup tamari or soy sauce
- salt/pepper to taste
- Pour 1 Tbsp sesame oil into a skillet over medium heat.
- Add the cauliflower rice and vegetables, cooking until fully thawed.
- Cover and continue to cook until the veggies are soft, stirring occasionally.
- Add the remaining sesame oil, onion flakes, garlic powder, and crushed red pepper.
- Stir fry everything together.
- Make a "well" or hole in the middle of the pan.
- Add in both eggs and scramble.
- Once the eggs are scrambled, mix into the cauliflower rice mixture.
- Pour tamaris or soy sauce over everything, serve, and enjoy!