There’s nothing like pizza for dinner. Especially when it’s a wholesome, flavor-loaded recipe like this Mediterranean Pizza. Use a pre-made pizza crust or make your own vegan pizza dough for an easy, 30-minute recipe that everyone will love!
RELATED: 70+ BEST Easy Vegetarian Recipes
Table of Contents
Here’s what you’ll need for this easy recipe:
Pizza Dough – I used this vegan pizza dough recipe for my pizza crust, but any type of pizza dough or crust works great!
Garlic – Freshly minced garlic works best in this recipe. However, garlic powder is also a great option!
Mozzarella + Feta – Shredded mozzarella is the base cheese in this pizza, but crumbled feta tops it off and gives it a flavor and texture unlike any other!
Spinach – Use fresh spinach for added nutrition, texture, and flavor. Kale is also a great option!
Grape Tomatoes – I used grape tomatoes, but feel free to use any type of tomato.
Black Olives – Black olives add a flavor that’s unlike any other. You’ll love them on this pizza!
Artichokes – Delicious artichokes are a total must in this recipe! They add a tangy, hearty flavor that really takes this pizza to the next level. So yummy!
Red Onion – Red onion adds a crispy, rich texture and flavor. However, feel free to omit it or use it sparingly if you’re not a fan of onions. You can also finely chop the onion instead of slicing it!
Parsley – Fresh parsley adds an earthy tone the really brings the recipe together. If you don’t have fresh parsley on hand, you can also use dried parsley or even dried basil instead!
What Goes on Mediterranean Pizza?
Besides the ingredients listed in this recipe, you can make this recipe your own with more topping ideas! Here’s what goes on mediterranean pizza:
- Green Pepper
- Red Pepper
- Sun-Dried Tomatoes
- Goat Cheese
How to Make a Mediterranean Pizza
- Make the pizza dough (or buy pre-made pizza crust to save time).
- Add toppings.
- Bake and enjoy!
This mediterranean pizza recipe is truly the easiest ever!
How to Store This Recipe
Have leftovers? Allow the pizza to fully cool, then store the slices in an airtight container. Add the lid and keep in the fridge for 3-5 days and the freezer for up to 3 months!
This Healthy Mediterranean Pizza Recipe is the BEST Weeknight Dinner!
If you’ve been searching for a quick and easy dinner recipe that’s wholesome and delicious, then you will love this Mediterranean Pizza. It’s flavorful and one that the whole family will love!
More Healthy Pizza Recipes
- Spinach Pesto Goat Cheese Individual Pizzas
- Vegan Red Pepper Hummus Pizza
- 10-Minute Margherita Pita Bread Pizzas
- Roasted Radish, Arugula, & Havarti Pita Bread Pizzas
- Spinach & Mushroom Naan Pizza
Did you make this recipe? Be sure to give it a rating below and tag your photos @jar.of.lemons!
Easy Mediterranean Pizza Recipe
- 1 batch vegan pizza dough
- 1 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella
- 2 cups spinach
- 6-8 grape tomatoes, sliced
- 1/4 cup sliced black olives
- 1 cup artichokes (quartered)
- 1/2 medium red onion, sliced
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta
- parsley (for garnish)
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Make the pizza dough and bake for about 8 minutes.
- Drizzle the olive oil over the pizza.
- Top with minced garlic, mozzarella, spinach, tomatoes, olives, artichokes, red onion slices, and crumbled feta.
- Add fresh or dried parsley on top.
- Bake for about 15-20 minutes, or until the vegetables begin to soften.
- Let cool, slice, and enjoy!