Busy weeknights call for quick dinners. But if you’ve been on the search for something that’s ACTUALLY delicious and healthy, with minimal effort to prepare and full of amazing flavor, then these Spinach Pesto Goat Cheese Individual Pizzas are the perfect solution! Here’s what I’m loving about this recipe:
- It can be made in under 30 minutes.
- You can use naan bread as the pizza crust (like I did here) OR make your own easy vegan crust – totally up to you!
- Incredibly easy to put together when you’re in a rush.
- Pesto, goat cheese, tomatoes, mushrooms, and basil. Does it get any better?
You’ll Also Love: 100+ Quick Healthy Dinners (30 Minutes Or Less)
Table of Contents
Here’s what you’ll need to make this easy recipe:
Naan Bread Pizza Crust – I used naan bread because it’s delicious, quick, and easy. However, you can make your own crust by using this Vegan Pizza Dough recipe and dividing it into 4 individual pizza crusts!
Spinach Pesto – Any type of pesto works great in this recipe, but I especially love this Spinach Pesto since it’s loaded with flavor and nutrition!
Mozzarella + Goat Cheese – A combination of shredded mozzarella and crumbled goat cheese make for the perfect pizza topping!
Mushrooms – Sliced mushrooms add tons of flavor and vegetarian protein. However, feel free to add any veggies or protein you like!
Grape Tomatoes – Small tomatoes, such as grape tomatoes, make for a wonderful and delicious pizza topping.
Basil – Feel free to add fresh basil as a garnish or top the pizza with dried basil right before baking!
How to Make Spinach Pesto Goat Cheese Pizzas
Making these Spinach Pesto Goat Cheese Individual Pizzas is SO easy! Here’s how to make them in 3 easy steps:
1. Use Naan Bread or Make Your Own Dough.
Whether you with the naan bread or make your own Vegan Pizza Dough, the pizza crust in this recipe is easy and simple.
2. Add Toppings.
Spinach pesto, mozzarella, grape tomatoes, mushrooms, goat cheese, and basil are some of the toppings used in this recipe. However, feel free to add your own toppings of choice!
3. Bake for About 20-25 Minutes.
Once the mushrooms are cooked and the cheese is melted, these individual pizzas are ready to come out of the oven and enjoy!
Tips for Freezing/Refrigerating
While these individual pizzas are best enjoyed fresh, they can still be frozen or refrigerated for later! Here’s how to store this recipe:
Refrigerator – Place 1-2 pizzas in an airtight container. Store in the refrigerator for 4-5 days!
Freezer – To freeze, let cool completely and place in an airtight container. Freeze for up to 3 months!
To Reheat – Heat up the pizza from from in the microwave for about 2-3 minutes, checking often.
More Easy Dinner Recipes
- Chicken Tomato Pesto Burrata Pasta
- Taco Bowl Recipe
- Lemon Garlic Eggplant Mushroom Orzo
- Hot Honey Chicken Bowls
- The BEST Easy Healthy Lasagna Recipe
More Wholesome Pizza Recipes
- Vegan Red Pepper Hummus Pizza
- 10-Minute Margherita Pita Bread Pizzas
- Roasted Radish, Arugula, & Havarti Pita Bread Pizzas
- Spinach & Mushroom Naan Pizza
Did you make this recipe? Be sure to give it a rating below and tag your photos @jar.of.lemons!
Spinach Pesto Goat Cheese Individual Pizzas
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Top each piece of naan bread with the spinach pesto.
- Add a layer of mozzarella and mushrooms.
- Drizzle the olive oil over the pizzas, focusing on the mushrooms.
- Add sliced tomatoes, goat cheese crumbles, and salt/pepper to taste.
- Bake for about 20-25 minutes (or until the mushrooms are fully cooked).
- Top with fresh basil (optional), serve, and enjoy!
- Refrigerator – Place 1-2 pizzas in an airtight container. Store in the refrigerator for 4-5 days!
- Freezer – To freeze, let cool completely and place in an airtight container. Freeze for up to 3 months!
- To Reheat – Heat up the pizza from from in the microwave for about 2-3 minutes, checking often.