To say that I love pizza is the biggest understatement on the planet. When it comes to the food world, I live for pizza. And donuts, but that’s another story for another time. These Spinach Pesto & Goat Cheese Individual Pizzas are a healthy foodie pizza lover’s WORLD!
In fact, I love pizza so much that I’m very likely going to buy this pizza floaty for the summer. Because who doesn’t want to float on a giant pizza? There’s also a giant donut floaty…..NEED. So great.
But ANYWAY, being that I was previously a junk food lover before healthifying (yes, that’s a word here) my life, pizza on the weekend is simply essential. After all, that’s how I celebrated before I made the transition into a healthy lifestyle! Why would that need to change? 🙂
These Spinach Pesto & Goat Cheese Individual Pizzas are creamy, flavorful, cheesy perfection! The secret ingredient? Cauliflower! I love mixing cauliflower into cheese loaded recipes to not only add nutrition and flavor, but cut some of the cheese while still keeping a cheesy flavor and texture.
>> Like in my Slow Cooker Spinach Artichoke Dip recipe! <<
To make these individual pizzas, I used these adorable mini pizza pans that my mom gave me! For the dough, follow the dough recipe in the Healthy Cauliflower Mushroom Pizza recipe (it’s super easy and delicious!). For the sauce, be sure to make this 5 Minute Healthy Spinach Pesto recipe in advance.
Here’s the recipe!
Spinach Pesto & Goat Cheese Individual Pizzas
- Healthy Cauliflower Mushroom Pizza crust recipe
- 5 Minute Healthy Spinach Pesto recipe
- 3-4 spinach leaves
- 1/4 head cauliflower
- 1 Tbsp goat cheese
- 1 Tbsp mozzarella
- 3 grape tomatoes
- 1 Tbsp goat cheese crumbles
- 1 Tbs ground basil
- 2 Tbsp pizza seasoning
- Follow the instructions for the pizza crust in the Healthy Cauliflower Mushroom Pizza recipe.
- Once the dough has risen, split the dough into 4 servings and spread into the oiled mini pizza pans.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Make the 5 Minute Healthy Spinach Pesto recipe.
- Spread the pesto sauce over each pizza.
- In a blender, blend the cauliflower (lightly steamed) and cheeses.
- Spread the cauliflower/cheese puree over each pizza.
- Top each pizza with sliced grape tomatoes, goat cheese crumbles, basil, and pizza seasoning.
- Bake for about 10-15 min. Serve and enjoy!
What are your favorite pizza toppings?