Okkkkkkk I lied. The BEST part about this One-Pot Honey Rosemary Chicken & Vegetables recipe is how amazing it tastes! I mean, I have to be honest and say I was a little nervous about making sweet chicken that isn’t sweet & sour chicken. But then I accidentally did make a sweet & sour type of flavor because I added tons of lemon to the honey, so it worked out! And the rosemary, y’all. Something about rosemary just gets me every time. That FLAVOR, though!
Just look at that Honey Rosemary Chicken close-up. JUST LOOK AT IT!
But let’s get back to that healthy eating slump problem. Raise your hand if you’re currently in a healthy eating slump! Not fun. The reality is that healthy eating slumps can be prevented and fixed by finding creative and adventurous recipes that you make often. Why often? Because the more you make a recipe, the more it becomes a “go-to”, no matter what the recipe is! Find something you love, and make it often. Actually, find a lot of things you love, and make all of them often! And then find more things that you love. And keep mixing it up! Easy + Delicious + Creative = No more healthy eating slump. 😉
There are tons of recipes on my Recipes page that are easy, healthy, delicious, and creative. TONS! And if you need a meal plan to get things started, be sure to sign up for this FREE 5 day nutrition plan! In the meantime, let’s get started on this One-Pot Honey Rosemary Chicken & Vegetables recipe!
Typically, I try to use fresh rosemary and raw honey. In this case, I didn’t have time to go to the store, so I just used my handy dandy dried rosemary (and it was still epically delicious)!
What’s your favorite go-to healthy eating meal? Are you currently in a healthy eating slump?
One-Pot Honey Rosemary Chicken & Vegetables
- 4 small chicken breasts
- 1 Tbsp honey
- 1/2 lemon
- 1 Tbsp chopped rosemary
- 1/2 tsp fresh crushed garlic
- 4 cups vegetables of choice
- Begin cooking the chicken breasts over medium heat.
- While the chicken is cooking, mix together the honey, freshly squeezed lemon, rosemary, and garlic to create the glaze.
- When the chicken is about 3/4 of the way cooked, pour 1/2 of the glaze over the chicken and finish cooking. Set the chicken aside.
- Immediately throw the veggies into the warm pan and begin cooking. If they are frozen, cook until they thaw and then top with the remaining glaze. If they are fresh, top with the remaining glaze right away. Cook until the veggies are soft.
- Plate the chicken and vegetables, garnish with extra rosemary and/or parsley (if desired), serve and ENJOY!
Leave a Reply