Anyone else been in a chicken and veggies rut and needing something new? We’ve all been there! Healthy eating can often get…err..um…well, boring. New and delicious recipes are a great way to stay on track! Especially when it’s a recipe that your entire family will absolutely LOVE, like this incredibly easy-to-make Apricot Mozzarella Stuffed Chicken recipe. So yummy!
Easy Apricot Mozzarella Stuffed Chicken Recipe (Video Tutorial)
What you need to make this recipe:
- Chicken breasts (we love ordering fresh, high quality, budget-friendly organic chicken from Butcher Box!)
- Fresh apricots (peaches would work great, too)
- Seasoning of choice (this is a great one)
Side dishes to pair with this stuffed chicken recipe
How do you know when it’s done?
Stuffed chicken should always reach an internal temperature of at least 165° F.
More chicken recipes you and your family will love:
Easy Apricot Mozzarella Stuffed Chicken
- 4 medium chicken breasts
- 4 oz. fresh mozzarella
- 4 small apricots
- 2 cups spinach
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- salt/pepper (to taste)
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Butterfly the chicken breasts.
- Cut the mozzarella and apricots into thin, round slices.
- Layer the spinach, mozzarella, and apricot slices in each chicken breast.
- Close each chicken breast and tie (optional).
- Pour the oil in a skillet over medium heat.
- Place each chicken breast on the skillet and allow to cook for about 5-7 minutes on each side.
- Place the entire skillet in the oven and bake for about 20 minutes (or until the chicken is fully cooked and juices run clear).
- Serve and enjoy!