Easy Apricot Mozzarella Stuffed Chicken Recipe made with chicken breast, fresh mozzarella, apricot slices, and wholesome spinach. If you’re looking for an easy, healthy meal for dinner tonight, this recipe is a family favorite!
Anyone else been in a chicken and veggies rut and needing something new? We’ve all been there! Healthy eating can often get…err..um…well, boring. New and delicious recipes are a great way to stay on track! Especially when it’s a recipe that your entire family will absolutely LOVE, like this incredibly easy-to-make Apricot Mozzarella Stuffed Chicken recipe. So yummy!
Easy Apricot Mozzarella Stuffed Chicken Recipe (Video Tutorial)
What you need to make this recipe:
- Chicken breasts (we love ordering fresh, high quality, budget-friendly organic chicken from Butcher Box!)
- Fresh apricots (peaches would work great, too)
- Seasoning of choice (this is a great one)
Side dishes to pair with this stuffed chicken recipe
How do you know when it’s done?
Stuffed chicken should always reach an internal temperature of at least 165° F.
More chicken recipes you and your family will love:
Easy Apricot Mozzarella Stuffed Chicken
- 4 medium chicken breasts
- 4 oz. fresh mozzarella
- 4 small apricots
- 2 cups spinach
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- salt/pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Butterfly the chicken breasts.
- Cut the mozzarella and apricots into thin, round slices.
- Layer the spinach, mozzarella, and apricot slices in each chicken breast.
- Close each chicken breast and tie (optional).
- Pour the oil in a skillet over medium heat.
- Place each chicken breast on the skillet and allow to cook for about 5-7 minutes on each side.
- Place the entire skillet in the oven and bake for about 20 minutes (or until the chicken is fully cooked and juices run clear).
- Serve and enjoy!
Disclaimer: Please note that some of the links in this post are affiliate links and I will earn a commission if you purchase through those links. These are products that I know, trust, and love!