Hi, friends! How is your summer going so far? How’s the weather where you are? (I genuinely want to know!)
Let me tell ya…I know it’s only early July. I know there’s still SO much summer ahead of us (especially in Oklahoma), but I am SOOOOOOOO ready for fall! Anyone else? Like just the thought of cooler weather and everything pumpkin and cozy sweaters….man. I could really go for that. Not to wish the end of summer and the rest of this pregnancy away or anything, but I’m ready to not be hot anymore!
And with that, cooking over the stove for anything beyond 30 minutes is a no-go for me right now. That combined with hearty food cravings has now resulted in a new favorite recipe: these 5-Minute Spinach Vegetarian Quesadillas!
Take these 5-Minute Spinach Vegetarian Quesadillas to the next level:
Aside from the the basic recipe (which is DELISH), there are tons of ways you can “upgrade” these vegetarian quesadillas!
- Add guacamole or avocado!
- Use a sauce or salsa, like this 3 Ingredient Creamy Avocado Lime Dressing or Mango Salsa recipe.
- If you’re watching carbs, try using these low-carb tortillas ( I recently discovered them and they taste amazing!)
- Make these 5-Minute Spinach Vegetarian Quesadillas using a quesadilla maker instead of on the stove!
- Add extra veggies, like zucchini, summer squash, and black beans!
There are tons of ways to make these yummy 5-Minute Spinach Vegetarian Quesadillas your own, friend. 😉 I hope you enjoy this delicious and easy recipe!
Other recipes that you might enjoy:
- Easy Mexican Barbacoa Tacos
- Creamy Healthy Chicken Enchilada Skillet
- Mexican Quinoa Stuffed Butternut Squash
- Healthy Sriracha Shredded Chicken Tacos
5-Minute Spinach Vegetarian Quesadillas
- 4 whole wheat tortillas (medium (6"))
- 4 cups shredded quesadilla cheese
- 4 cups baby spinach
- Place a tortilla in a large pan over medium-high heat.
- Fill the tortilla with shredded cheese and spinach.
- Fold the tortilla in half and cook about 2 minutes on each side (or until cheese is melted).
- Set aside and create the next quesadilla.
- Cut into slices, serve, and enjoy!
Leave a Reply