Everyone needs a good shrimp taco recipe in their weeknight dinner menu rotation! Especially when the recipe is healthy, loaded with the yummiest of flavors, and can be put together in just 20 minutes. Does it get any better than that?
If you’re looking for something new and delicious that requires minimal effort, then this Sriracha Lime Shrimp Tacos recipe is for you!
You’ll also love: 25+ BEST Healthy Taco Recipes
Sriracha Lime Shrimp Tacos Recipe Video
What you’ll need
The ingredients for these Sriracha Lime Shrimp Tacos are simple and easy to find. Here’s what you’ll need:
Cooked shrimp – We used medium-sized cooked shrimp (fully thawed and drained) in this recipe. If you’re using uncooked shrimp, be sure to add a little extra time for cooking before moving on to the next step!
Coconut oil – Feel free to sub with any type of cooking oil.
Seasoning – We kept it simple by using chili powder, crushed red pepper, salt, and pepper.
Soy sauce – Making the gluten free version of this recipe? Simply swap out the soy sauce for Tamari!
Veggies – We added shredded red cabbage, shredded carrots, and fresh cilantro to each taco. So yummy!
Lime – A squeeze of fresh lime juice over each taco takes this recipe to the next level!
Sriracha sauce – Sriracha, plain greek yogurt, salt, and pepper. This creamy sauce has a spicy kick that tastes amazing!
Feel free to adjust the level of spicy in these shrimp tacos by adjusting the amount of crushed red pepper and sriracha!
Have leftover shrimp? Save these recipes for later!
- Healthy Cajun Shrimp Gumbo
- Easy Lemon Garlic Shrimp & Quinoa
- Shrimp Guacamole Tostadas
- Thai Coconut Curry Shrimp
How to make Sriracha Lime Shrimp Tacos
This Sriracha Lime Shrimp Tacos recipe could not be easier to put together! Here’s how to make them in 3 simple steps:
1. Cook the shrimp with the oil, seasoning, and soy sauce.
2. Mix the sriracha, yogurt, and salt/pepper together to create the sauce.
3. Fill each tortilla with shredded red cabbage, carrots, cilantro, cooked shrimp, a drizzle of the sriracha sauce, and a squeeze of fresh lime juice!
TIP: Take your tacos to the next level by lightly toasting the corn tortillas in the skillet before cooking the shrimp!
More healthy taco recipes you’ll love
- Spicy Salmon Tacos w/ Avocado Lime Dressing
- Easy Mexican Barbacoa Tacos
- Healthy Sriracha Shredded Chicken Tacos
- Baked Mahi-Mahi Tacos
- 30-Minute Blackened Salmon Tacos
Want more delicious, easy recipes delivered right to your inbox? Sign up for our newsletter and get our FREE 25 Simple, Wholesome Recipes ebook!
Sriracha Lime Shrimp Tacos Recipe
- 16 oz. medium cooked shrimp (fully thawed, drained)
- 1/2 Tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp crushed red pepper
- 2 tsp soy sauce (or tamari)
- salt/pepper (to taste)
- 1 cup shredded red cabbage
- 1/2 cup shredded carrots
- 6 corn tortillas
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro
- 1 lime
- 2 Tbsp sriracha
- 1/4 cup plain greek yogurt
- salt/pepper (to taste)
- Heat up the shrimp and coconut oil over medium heat.
- Add in the chili powder, red pepper, soy sauce, salt, and pepper.
- Cook until the sauce reduces, then remove from heat.
- Mix the sriracha and yogurt together in a bowl.
- Add in salt and pepper to taste and set aside.
- Top each tortilla with the cabbage, carrots, shrimp, and the sriracha yogurt sauce.
- Garnish with cilantro and drizzle each taco with fresh lime juice.
- Serve and enjoy!
- Making the gluten free version of this recipe? Simply swap out the soy sauce for Tamari!
- Take your tacos to the next level by lightly toasting the corn tortillas in the skillet before cooking the shrimp.
- Feel free to adjust the level of spicy in these shrimp tacos by adjusting the amount of crushed red pepper and sriracha!
Leave a Reply