Watch how easy this Tofu Scramble Vegan Breakfast Bowl is to make!
Happy Monday, friends! And also, happy September! It seems like August completely flew by and it was July about 2 seconds ago, doesn’t it? But I’m pretty excited about that because it means that fall is right around the corner!
To balance out and prepare for all of the upcoming fall eats (heeeeeey Thanksgiving…), I’m also loving healthy, protein loaded recipes like this Tofu Scramble Vegan Breakfast Bowl. It’s delicious, hearty, and can be meal prepped!
How to make this Tofu Scramble Vegan Breakfast Bowl recipe:
- Press and cook the tofu (cubed).
- Add in spices and veggies of choice.
- Combine with roasted sweet potatoes, spinach, cooked quinoa, and avocado!
I’ve gotten a lot of questions about what kind of tofu I use for my recipes. My hands-down all time fave is House Foods Organic Tofu! It’s made with 100% U.S. grown, organic soybeans and non-GMO. I used firm tofu in this recipe, but also love putting their soft tofu in smoothies and dessert recipes!
If you’ve never tried House Foods Tofu before, be sure to check it out and learn more HERE! 😉
Tofu Scramble Vegan Breakfast Bowl as a meal prep recipe:
To meal prep this Tofu Scramble Vegan Breakfast Bowl recipe, simply make the tofu scramble with House Foods Organic Firm Tofu, roasted sweet potatoes, and quinoa the night before. Combine them in a meal prep container and keep the spinach/avocado separate. When ready to eat, simply heat the tofu, sweet potatoes, and quinoa, then add in the spinach and avocado!
Related recipes you’ll LOVE:
- Vegan Turmeric Quinoa Power Bowls
- Vegan Chickpea & Sweet Potato Bowls
- Vegan Spicy Thai Tofu Tacos w/ Peanut Sauce
- Vegan Chocolate Chia Seed Pudding
Tofu Scramble Vegan Breakfast Bowl
- 1 package House Foods Organic Firm Tofu
- 2 sweet potatoes (small, cubed)
- 1 Tbsp avocado oil
- 1/2 tsp turmeric
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 cup diced tomatoes
- 1/2 cup quinoa (dry)
- 4 cups spinach
- 1 avocado (large)
- The night before (or a few hours before), press the tofu with paper towels and a heavy object and place in the refrigerator.
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Place the cubed sweet potatoes on a baking sheet with 1/2 Tbsp oil and roast for 20 minutes (or until soft).
- Cut the tofu into small cubes and cook over medium-high heat with the remaining avocado oil.
- Add in the turmeric, paprika, garlic powder, and salt/pepper.
- While the tofu continues to cook, cook the quinoa according to directions.
- Add the diced tomatoes to the tofu scramble and remove from heat.
- Combine the spinach, sweet potatoes, tofu scramble, quinoa, and avocado slices in each bowl.
- Serve and enjoy!