I am a breakfast fanatic.
At night when I go to bed, I’m already excited about waking up the next day and eating breakfast. Literally, I go to bed and the thought goes through my head…”I can’t wait for breakfast in the morning”. Sometimes I even say it out loud to Cody. And he’s like you’re a weirdo go to bed.
Maybe it’s because it’s the hope of a new day, like no matter how badly I ate today, I can start fresh tomorrow with a great breakfast! Or maybe it’s because breakfast food is the beeeeeeessssssst evvvvveeeerrrr! Either way, don’t mess with my breakfast. I’m serious about that stuff!
With that, I present to you this Fall-Tastic Spice Healthy Granola recipe! It’s actually just my homemade granola recipe remade and disguised in a fall costume 🙂 Here are all the ways you can eat it;
Ways To Use This Healthy Granola
- On toast with almond butter
- On greek yogurt with honey or fruit
- On fruit
- On oatmeal
- On a smoothie
- On an Acai bowl
- Or by itself!
What Makes This Granola Healthy?
This granola is packed with delicious healthy ingredients and best of all you can easily adapt it with your favorite ingredients, think dried fruits, nuts, seeds and then there are spices and zests you can include to give it a kick of flavor. Here’s what I’ve included in mine;
- Rolled Oats
- Coconut Oil
- Maple Syrup
- Dried Cranberries
- Pumpkin Pie Spice
More Ideas & Variations
- Raisins & Sultanas
- Dried mango, pineapple, figs etc
- Dried coconut shredded or flakes
- Any nuts (unsalted such as cashews, walnuts, and hazelnuts)
- Pumpkin seeds, hemp seeds
- Gogji berries
- Lemon, Orange or Lime Zest
And then you have to choose the toppings (best part) if your serving your granola in a bowl like you would cereal then I have some topping suggestions for you too!
- Yogurt, natural or Greek
- Nut butter such as almond, cashew or peanut
- Fresh fruit such as banana, apple, oranges and berries
My absolute fave way to make it is to bake a double batch in advance and store it in these containers in the fridge. It lasts FOREVER! I can typically go an entire month before I have to make more, and Cody and I LITERALLY eat this every day in the morning! It’s amazing. And this way, I can just get it out of the fridge and take it on the go, or just make a super quick breakfast!
More Delicious Breakfast Recipes You Might Like;
- Blueberry and Yogurt Breakfast Bowls
- Tomato and Lentil Breakfast Bruschetta
- Pomegranate Breakfast Parfait
- The Best Baked Oatmeal Breakfast Bars
Fall-Tastic Spice Granola
- Homemade Granola Recipe
- 2 Tbsp Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 2 Tbsp Cinnamon
- 2 Tbsp Dried Cranberries (or any other dried fall fruit)
- Mix together all of the ingredients for the homemade granola recipe, including the pumpkin pie spice and cinnamon.
- Once baked, add in cranberries, mix together, and serve or store!