This easy breakfast casserole is perfect if you’re on a Whole30 diet right now. It’s a wonderful way to “reset” food habits. I have tons of friends who are doing Whole30, and I know that some of you all are on it, too (I see you, friend! 👋🏻 Check out this Whole30 approved Paleo Chicken Mushroom Casserole that I made just for youuuuuuu).
What you Need to Make an Easy Breakfast Casserole:
- Lean ground turkey
- Avocado oil
- Red pepper
- Spinach or kale
Yes friend, all you need is a few simple ingredients and you’re on your way to a super healthy, clean and nutritious breakfast. Also this is super easy to adapt with your favorite veggies so if you have any leftovers that need using up just throw them in!
How to Make Whole30 Breakfast Casserole in 4 Easy Steps:
Cook the turkey in the avocado oil for about 10 minutes (or until fully cooked).
Combine the cooked turkey, mushrooms, red pepper (sliced), and spinach or kale in a casserole dish.
Pour the 10 eggs over the entire casserole dish.
Bake for about 30 minutes (or until eggs are fully cooked).
Top Tip: you can prep the casserole ahead of time, keep it in the fridge then bring it out when you are ready to bake.
A super simple recipe that helps with meal prep for the week, what’s not to like? It’s also a great post-workout, protein-loaded meal!
Not to mention how seriously delicious this Easy Whole30 Breakfast Casserole is! Savory, wholesome, heavenly, and basically all the good things in life. Add your favorite Whole30 approved spices and take it to another level!
Top Tips for Making this Meal
- Stick to good quality produce for high nutrition and flavor
- Prep ahead of time and keep refrigerated
- Have leftovers? Keep them in the fridge and eat cold or reheat until piping hot all the way through
- Chicken can be used instead of turkey, stick to lean meats
- Use any mushrooms you like for this recipe I recommend crimini, white button mushrooms or portobellos
More Whole30 Recipes You Might Like:
- Spicy Southwest Whole30 Stuffed Peppers
- Paleo Turkey Meatballs Meal Prep Bowl
- Paleo Chicken Mushroom Casserole
- Paleo Pumpkin Coffee Creamer
Easy Whole30 Breakfast Casserole
- 1 lb lean ground turkey
- 1/2 Tbsp avocado oil
- 8 oz. mushrooms
- 1 red pepper
- 1 cup spinach or kale
- 10 eggs
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Cook the turkey in the avocado oil for about 10 minutes (or until fully cooked).
- Combine the cooked turkey, mushrooms, red pepper (sliced), and spinach or kale in a casserole dish.
- Pour the 10 eggs over the entire casserole dish.
- Bake for about 30 minutes (or until eggs are fully cooked).
- Serve and enjoy, or save for meal-prep meals throughout the week!