If you’ve been following along on my Instagram or Snapchat (👻:JarOfLemons), you might have seen the news that a book was coming soon. Well, friends, it’s FINALLY here! I’ve been working on this thing for what seems like forever (it was actually 8-ish months), and I’m so incredibly excited to be able to finally share it with you guys!
A Month Of Healthy Eats For The Busy Girl is a 4-week nutrition and fitness plan that helps busy girls (like us) achieve healthy eating and fitness goals through a REALISTIC and simple approach! Here’s what’s included:
- 4 weeks of meal plans
- 5 meals a day + 1 evening snack or dessert!
- 20+ quick and simple recipes
- Healthy meals that taste amazing!
- 4 weeks of efficient workouts
- 3 days/week of strength training
- Tips for adding cardio to your workout regime
- Challenging, time-efficient routines!
- 4 weeks of grocery lists
- 20+ simple, quick recipes
- Tips for eating out
- Tips for achieving your healthy eating and fitness goals
I’m super excited to share this with you guys because it’s designed for REAL LIFE, y’all. No crazy, complicated stuff. We’re talking recipes you can actually fit into your busy lifestyle. This is a nutrition plan that doesn’t require you to cook every meal and has lots of recipes that taste like real food. In other words, TACOS and DESSERT, y’all!
Also, this Radish & Tangerine Quinoa Detox Salad is the perfect way to kickstart your healthy eating goals!
Now that the weather is starting to get (slightly) warmer, this Radish & Tangerine Quinoa Detox Salad is great for spring and summer! It’s also a great winter to spring salad, because to be honest this whole it’s still winter with hints of spring thing has me confused about what to eat. Winter squash? Spring produce? But not really?
This quinoa detox salad is mixture of both seasons: sweet potatoes, tangerines, fresh radishes, greens, and quinoa!
AND the best part is that it can be made in about 30 minutes! Personally, I love making this salad in bulk and keeping it in the fridge for quick and easy meals throughout the week. I’m working on those #MealPrep goals, ya know? 😉
Looking for an easy approach to preparing quinoa? Check out our post How To Cook Quinoa Perfectly Every Time.
Radish & Tangerine Detox Salad
- 2 small sweet potatoes
- 1/2 cup quinoa
- 2 cups chopped lettuce
- 3 tangerines
- 1 cup small radishes
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Peel sweet potatoes and cut into small pieces. Place on a baking sheet and spray with coconut oil. Bake for 25 minutes (or until soft).
- While the sweet potatoes are baking, cook the quinoa according to directions.
- Remove the skin from the tangerines, wash and cut the radishes, and finely chop the lettuce (optional). Toss in a bowl together.
- Add in the cooked quinoa and baked sweet potatoes. Serve and enjoy!