We love grilled and barbecue recipes. There’s nothing like delicious Red Pepper & Kale Beef Burgers or Spicy Grilled Shrimp w/ Pineapple Sauce to celebrate the summer season! But there are also those summer days that are busy, and dinner needs to get on the table fast. That’s where this easy-to-make Maple Barbecue Salmon recipe comes in! Here’s what we’re loving about it:
- It can be made in the oven.
- Simple, easy-to-find ingredients.
- Only 25 minutes total to make this recipe!
- Healthy and delicious.
If you’ve been stuck in a boring salmon rut and need something flavorful for dinner tonight, then this yummy barbecue salmon recipe is for you!
We used regular barbecue sauce for this recipe. If you’re looking for something that’s a bit healthier (with less sugar), then this healthy barbecue sauce is a great alternative!
How to make Maple Barbecue Salmon
Making this Maple Barbecue Salmon recipe is incredibly easy!
- Place the salmon filets skin side down on a baking sheet.
- Mix the sauce together.
- Brush or drizzle the sauce over the filets.
- Bake for about 15-20 minutes!
The key to this barbecue salmon recipe is the sauce. It helps keep moisture in for perfectly flaky salmon with a smoky, tangy, and lightly sweet flavor!
Tip: Want to become an expert at cooking salmon? Learn everything you need to know in The Ultimate Guide To Salmon!
What to serve barbecue salmon with
More salmon recipes you’ll love
- Easy Baked Teriyaki Salmon Recipe
- 30-Minute Blackened Salmon Tacos
- Spicy Salmon Tacos
- Creamy Salmon Pasta Recipe
Loving this recipe? Be sure to give it a rating below!
Maple Barbecue Salmon Recipe
- 4 salmon filets
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 cup barbecue sauce
- 2 Tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/8 tsp cayenne (optional)
- salt/pepper (to taste)
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Pat the salmon filets dry and place skin side down on a baking sheet.
- Mix the olive oil, barbecue sauce, maple syrup, garlic powder, cayenne (optional), salt, and pepper together until smooth.
- Brush or drizzle the sauce over the salmon filets.
- Bake the salmon for about 15-20 minutes, or until flaky.
- Serve and enjoy!
- We used regular barbecue sauce for this recipe. If you’re looking for something that’s a bit healthier (with less sugar), then this healthy barbecue sauce is a great alternative!