Honey Glazed Salmon Bowls Recipe (Video)
Goodness, friends. Where do I even start with these Honey Glazed Salmon Bowls? Let’s start with this: SO. MUCH. FLAVOR. Annnnnd in 30 minutes or less! Does it get any better?
This recipe is seriously a weeknight dinner dream come true. Perfectly crispy honey glazed salmon, freshly diced cucumber and avocado tossed in a honey lime olive oil mix, brown rice, and a paprika mayo sauce drizzle that just brings everything together. These Honey Glazed Salmon Bowls are everything good in life and you’ll definitely want to keep them on repeat!
RELATED: The Ultimate Guide To Salmon
What You’ll Need
Honey Glazed Salmon
- Salmon – Wild-caught skinless salmon filets is best!
- Avocado Oil
- Soy Sauce/Tamari (for a gluten-free option)
- Cooked Brown Rice – These cooked rice packets are great for when you’re in a time crunch.
- Diced Cucumber
- Olive Oil
- Lime Juice
- Chopped Cilantro
Spicy Mayo Salmon Bowl Sauce
- Light Mayo – This avocado oil-based mayo is one of my favorites!
- Lime Juice
- Paprika – Smoked or regular.
- Feel free to add crushed red pepper to taste for more kick!
How to Make Honey Glazed Salmon
Here’s how to make Honey Glazed Salmon in just a few easy steps:
- Cut the skinless salmon into cubes.
- Toss with oil, honey, soy sauce (or tamari), and sriracha.
- Add in a single layer to a baking sheet and roast at 425 degrees F for 10 minutes. Then switch the oven to broil and broil for just 2-3 minutes to crisp it up!
You’ll Also Love: Hot Honey Chicken Bowls
How to Make a Salmon Bowl
To make a Salmon Bowl, you’ll need a few simple ingredients. Here’s how you can put these salmon rice bowls together:
- Combine avocado, cucumber, olive oil, cilantro, lime juice, and honey.
- Add over cooked brown rice and top with cooked honey glazed salmon.
- Drizzle with paprika mayo sauce and enjoy!
Topping Ideas/Veggie Add-Ins
- Sesame Seeds
- Green Onions
- Snap Peas
- Steamed Broccoli
More Healthy Bowl Recipes
- Chicken Shawarma Grain Bowls
- Roasted Beets Bowls with Turmeric Tahini Sauce
- Chimichurri Chicken Bowls
- Hot Honey Chickpea Bowls
While salmon is always best enjoyed freshly cooked, leftovers can be stored for later! Leftover honey glazed salmon can be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3-4 days. You can also store the bowl components separately. To reheat, warm up the salmon slowly in the oven at 275 degrees F for about 15 minutes. Combine with the bowl ingredients and enjoy!
More Salmon Recipes You’ll Love
- 30-Minute Blackened Salmon Tacos
- Lemon Basil Pesto Salmon
- Maple Barbecue Salmon Recipe
- Spicy Salmon Tacos w/ Avocado Lime Dressing
- Easy Baked Teriyaki Salmon Recipe
Did you make this recipe? Be sure to give it a rating below and tag your photos @jar.of.lemons!
Honey Glazed Salmon Bowls
Honey Glazed Salmon
- 4 4-6 ounce skinless salmon filets (cut into cubes)
- 2 Tablespoons avocado oil
- 3 Tablespoons honey
- 1 Tablespoon soy sauce (or tamari)
- 1 Tablespoon sriracha
- 2 cups cooked brown rice
- 1 medium avocado (cubed)
- 1 cup diced cucumber
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup finely chopped cilantro
- 1 Tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 2 teaspoons honey
Paprika Mayo Sauce
- 1/3 cup light mayo
- 1 Tablespoon lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika (smoked or regular)
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon honey
- Preheat the oven to 425 Fahrenheit.
- Toss the cubed salmon with avocado oil, honey, soy sauce (or tamari), and sriracha.
- Add in a single layer to a baking sheet and roast for 10 minutes. Then switch the oven to broil and broil for just 2-3 minutes to crisp it up.
- Meanwhile, whisk together all ingredients for the sauce and set aside.
- Combine the avocado, cucumber, olive oil, cilantro, lime juice, and honey. Toss to combine.
- When the salmon is done, assemble your bowls with a base of rice, then layer on the salmon, and cucumber salad and drizzle with the paprika mayo sauce. Enjoy!
Leave a Reply