The holidays are right around the corner and it’s time to start planning fall meals for events, gatherings, and everyday weeknight dinners. Today, I’m sharing one of my all-time favorites: Roasted Brussels Sprouts With Goat Cheese & Cranberries! I’ve made and taken this side dish to countless parties and it’s always one of the most talked about dishes. Here’s some of the feedback I’ve received:
- “I never liked brussels sprouts before, but I LOVE them this way!”
- “Please bring this to every gathering forever. Thank you.”
- “I need this recipe ASAP!”
It’s our most requested recipe for gatherings every year. So this year, I thought it was about time that I shared it with you guys! Cheers to taking fall parties and weeknight dinners to the next level!
How to make Roasted Brussels Sprouts With Goat Cheese
This is one of the easiest side dishes to make!
1. Cut the Brussels sprouts into halves, top with butter or oil and salt/pepper to taste.
2. Bake for about 15 minutes.
3. Take out of the oven and toss to evenly coat the sprouts in butter or oil. Roast for another 15-20 minutes.
4. Let cool and top with walnuts.
5. Top with cranberries.
6. Top with goat cheese.
Here’s what you’ll need for this recipe:
- A small casserole dish
- Brussels sprouts
- Butter or oil (I love using this Avocado Oil)
- Salt & pepper
- Crumbled goat cheese
- Dried cranberries
- Walnut pieces
This recipe is such a great go-to for the holidays!
More holiday recipes you’ll love:
Roasted Brussels Sprouts With Goat Cheese
- 20 brussels sprouts
- 1/4 cup butter ((or oil))
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- salt/pepper ((to taste))
- 1/3 cup crumbled goat cheese
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup walnut pieces
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Cut each brussels sprout in half and remove the ends.
- Top with butter (or oil).
- Roast for about 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and toss to evenly coat each sprout in butter.
- Roast for another 15 minutes (or until soft).
- Let cool and top with goat cheese, cranberries, and walnuts!